grrr clock changes and attitude problems!

Sage

Reaction score
3rd day in a row now ive been woken by kyran demanding its time to get up at half 4 :bored: dam clock changes! I tried putting him in bed later but no good. really hard work when you have a ten hour working day coming up looking after other peoples children! anyone else experiencing the joys of the clock change?

Also ive noticed over the last few weeks my son is developing quiet an attitude problem! slightly worrying at times hes very rough and gets so angry, hes got a right temper on him! I wouldnt let him have a duster yesterday and oh my god! the reaction was appalling! he hit me, punched me and bite me all whilst screaming no no no at the top of his voice. :wall: he's also been known to throw himself around or head butt things when he doesnt get his way. wheres my little angel gone? :cry:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That sounds familiar...

lil miss bit my booby while feeding today so I dumped her on the floor and said no.... she threw the biggest strop in history, first rolling around and kicking her legs, then throwing her toys around... She eventually got up came over to me on the sofa and stood there hitting me and screaming and trying to bite me... :rotfl: She was on the floor for biting you'd think she'd have gotten the idea... :lol:

Lil miss also gets in a "mood" with people too... If you upset her and another adult walks in, she will give you the evil eye and go to that adult for a cuddle... :lol: Shes naughty... :lol:

Yep the attitude thing sounds familiar... I'd love to say it gets better but Austin threw a book at me last night when in the night garden finished on tv :roll:

We've been quite lucky with the clocks, Austin has an internal clock that gets him up at 6.30 every morning and he remembered to turn it back!

Maisie forgot to turn back her internal clock so we are up at 5am every morning :wall:

Last night she went for a quick nap at 5pm then went to bed at 7pm (normally 6.30ish) but she still woke up at 5am aaaarrrggh

She is also having napping issues at the moment which is not adding to the fun and games :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back