Grrr at my husband - pillock!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Juast said to him whats the plan for saturday - he says im car booting, me - oh thanks for telling me i was going to get my tat done at long last.

I its a bit immature but i wish he would tell me this stuff in advance if i could drive id be off somewhere for the day and fuck him!

They just don't think do they. I wish they have some consideration for our feelings!

:( Grrr, My OH is the same, I have to ask if I want to find out what hes doing. Assumptions as always are that I will have DS!!

Meh, men!! :wall:

Yeah i find that - wherever im going i have to take the kids unless i really insist that he takes at least one of them.

If you want hun, I can come pick you up and take you to get tattoo done? :hug:

OMG I know exactly how you feel!!! My other half does that to me all the time. He ASSUMES I want to go to a car show and therefore books the tickets without asking! I only have two weekends off in a month.. and guess where we usually end up going? You guessed it.. a field full of other peoples cars to stare at and admire.. what a load of crap! *sigh* and I'm out-numbered. I have a son, and my other half has two sons from a previous relationship. So instead of choosing mutual ground for our weekends together, I'm almost always the one sat in the car doing a crossword puzzle while him and the kids are doing something they enjoy! :(

Sorry I couldn't help you much.. I guess I used your thread as an excuse to vent aswell.. lol

I hope you are able to speak with him about the lack of consideration.

xXx

you should say , im at car shows ( altho only done one this year) you'll have to come and meet me ( if i can keep my car that is lol)

i do like how men can go out and not worry about there kids , few weeks back brian went out on the piss twice in one week , did ask me if it was ok to have leland but yet id have to ask him? go figure !

Snuggle said:
If you want hun, I can come pick you up and take you to get tattoo done? :hug:

Aww jools thats really nice of you, but i dont have a babysitter and its so annoying. I hope it pisses down so he cant go. Im so going out at some point without him and I hope it pisses him off :evil:

The elements are against me, its meant to be bloody sunny this sat- sunny!! in normal circumstances I would be thrilled but this weekend i defintely am not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back