house falling down?!?!

evie_smith

Reaction score
boiler needs replacing, radiators need relacing, plaster is falling off the walls, fall behind boiler falling down when touched!! - can physically see the outside now haha!! boiler leaking - through floor and downstairs outside toilet door!! got buckets under boiler and outside toilet door!! kitchen floor is not even and all tires have come up!! windows need replacing and bedroom window is siliconed shut?!!?!? frount door wont shut unless you kick it hahahaha :rotfl: oh god help me - landlord please fix my house!!!!!!!

oh and bathroom leaks into kitchen everytime you shower so you have to sit down to shower haha!!!!

:shock: Bloomin hell hun you need this landlord to get this sorted :hug:

About the bedroom window being siliconed shut? What if a fire broke out? Tbh I'd take loads of pictures and go to CAB and see what is the best way for him to move his butt!

I'm assuming he's well aware of the work needing done? I wouldn't pay the rent until he fixed if it were me but then eviction doesn't frighten the bat :rofl:

OMG :shock: I agree - no rent until it gets sorted! That's awful!

i have been to cba about week ago yer he has known since nov about the heating mould damp ect but we haver been there nealry a yer now so he knows about the rest too lol with my positive pregnancy tests were moving out in the next 3-4 weeks got another house x x x

Great news, have you a house sorted?

WE DID TILL THEY SAID WE CANTY HAVE IT COZ WE HAVE BAD CREDIT !!!!!! GRRRR they said even tho we can garentee 100% the rent e very month they wont let us!! so we got to find somewhere nice or have a good chat with the landlord now and we already told him were moving out!!! oh god :(

Can you not have a garentor (sp?) you know to vouch for you? I had bad credit and thats how i still managed to rent a house a while back. You landlord needs a good kick up the backside like xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back