Grr, moody!

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
Had a bit of a crap day today. Only managed to get in the shower around 4pm. Decided to go to KFC for tea as a treat. Very rarely have take away so really fancied it tonight. Now i'm really fussy with food and only eat KFC with the gravy. Get there, pay and wait for my food. Only he comes and tells me there's no gravy!!! This was 5.30, they are open til 11pm!!! If i hadn't paid by card i'd ask for my money back!!!
Stupid rant but i'm peed off! Now i've got an even moodier look on my face force down a couple of bits of chicken and am still hungry!!!
The thing is they should be trying to please their customers! They have been recently shut down for a SECOND time for health and safety!
Grr, moody and hungry post! Lol

Could you not have run home and made your own!? Not the same I know...!

I love KFC once in a while - only the boneless stuff though, I cant stand the bones and that horrid skin stuff that peals off the leg things!! :puke:

oooh, I want popcorn chicken now!!!!!! :think:

mmmmmmm tower burgers are scrummy.
you know ive never tried kfc gravy the thought never occured to me they sell it :think: we only ever go through the drive thru so guess i dont really read the menu

yummmmmmmmmm POPCORN CHICKEN!!! 8)

I know how you feel Lisa, I'm the same at Mcdonald's when they have no sweet&sour sauce! :evil:

I'm just really picky. I will only eat KFC chips with their gravy, home chips with tomato sauce, and chip shop chips with curr sauce! You can't use anything else on them really! Lol. I'm not a big chip eater though which is why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back