• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GRR! DH Winge and Rant on Smoking & Pregnancy!

Baby&i

Reaction score
OK my hubby is all i could ask for he is my dream but really gets under my skin sometimes esp since iv been pregnant, hes not even exited about the baby yet like i thought hed be! we have our scan next week, were picking babys new travel system too, and bought babys first few baby grows -and nothing! he dosnt want to buy anything yet and im five months! hes not even treating me any different like even helping me with even the tiniest ammount of housework or with DD! so right now im sat here all peeved and angry its one o'clock and my DH has ran off to the bar and left his friend and GF to "chill" with me.. wtf??! he spent two nights in toronto (about 2hours drive from here) with his friend who moved out there a few moths ago for work. before he never really spent much time with him because he (dhs' friend) was always working he had a really good pay pay job in a tattoo shop down town but also has other things going on if you know what i mean! he is a really bad influence on DH i let him go because i like him to have a little freedom, but actually i didnt have a say anyway.. so this whole friend visit, hes come back a real clever ass and its upsetting me now im stuck with his old friend mark and his gf who are about both as smart as a brick, shes not even three months pregnant and recons that the baby keeps her up all night kicking and that shes bigger than me but is really not, she just had a flab pouch there before she even got pregnant! im sorry to be so rude shes just really annoyed me she smokes every 10 minutes and dosnt even want to quit before the baby is born so she can give birth to a small baby and wont have to have a needle stuck in her back. when i shouted at her about her poor baby growing inside her she only had well, my mum smoked all through her pregnancy whats the big deal?? shes said so much stuff to make me angry tonight i probably wont sleep that poor baby inside her i asked her if she wanted a go with my doppler she couldnt even find the heartbeat ! ohhh my head aches! sorry for the rant x

5d have slapped the little cow bag, its the least she can do for her baby the selfish mofo :wall:

I think i upset a couple of people last time on this similar topic so will keep it brief.. i agree with you!!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back