Growth scan ?

nbrintz

Reaction score
Hi all went into hospital last night due to reduced movement and was measured I was 26+2 yest but measuring 29 weeks so have a growth scan being booked do u think this is anything to worry about ? X

I wouldn't be worried, I'd be reassured that they were checking everything was ok. Some babies are big for dates and others small. Measurements are only a guide. I'm sure everything's fine.

Baby being naughty! I wouldn't worry, would just wait and see what they say once they have done the scan, the measurements are only a rough measurement anyway and they can measure big and small etc. hope all goes okay xx

Im sure its fine, my son was measuring 6 weeks over nearer the end and everything was fine they will probably do a glucose tolerance test also if you havnt had one yet to check gestational diabetes isnt cause for extra growth but my son was fine just weighed 10lb 12 when born ouch lol

Thanks ladies It should be this week so not to long to wait they think baby my have changed position cause she is currently using me as a hammock so they think could be kicking where I'm not feeling it seems so have moved a little more today hope it continues I'd rather b booted and punched rather than b worried lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back