• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Growing Boobies!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls, after your advice please..

Well my boobs didn't really get smaller again after the MC, so I was pleased to have kept my bigger ones, but the nipples that you could hang coats on did go.

Now I am on the 2WW I think as had to guess my dates as didn't want to wait for a period :whistle: (I think I am around implantation if lucky, Ov was last wed/thurs ) - and I have sore boobs again, no sticky out nipples tho.. My OH reackons I am imagining it, but they have got yet bigger!

I can't help but get excited, but don't want to be convincing myself when it's all in my mind! I Went shopping yesterday and had a big hoody and my coat on and all I could feel was the weight of the layers on my boobs! How mad is that!

How early do the boobs get going, is it too early to be real ?

Anyone know if your hormones kick off after implantation or much later, I didn't think about it so much last time- thanks lots

Last edited:
I had tingling very early on, it was one of the signs for me :)

Thanks RM - I am normally a pancake lady! (TMI)

I don't ever remember getting big or sore boobs before AF comes?

My boobs getting bigger and sore was my first symptom! Goodluck :)

Sore boobs was the second sign for me after heartburn so I think you could be in with a chance.

:dust: goood luck!!!!!! xxx

My mum always told me that sore boobs were without fail how she knew, literally straight away! I'm one of 5, so im guessing she knows a bit :D

Everyone's diffrent though, really hope this is it for you chick! xxx

:dust:

PS: don't forget u know your body better than anyone, and if you feel they're bigger they most probably are!! xxx

Ooohhh I can't wait for my little bee stings to get bigger!!! I'm constantly feeling them at the moment to spot any changes! OH thinks I'm obbessed by them!!!

FX for you x

Ha Bonny, I was going to say that too but thought youd all think me mad!

When are you testing or expecting AF?

I'm now 5 days late - tested yesterday BFN but still no sign of AF so will be testing again on Sunday, FX for BFP! Although I don't think I'm that lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back