• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grotty 24 hours.........

Cazza

Reaction score
Yesterday I awoke to find a small bleed and an 'odd' sensation in my tummy. Left a message for the midwives to phone back.................

At 3pm my RA/Lupus nurse phoned me as she knew I'd been having a Lupus flare and she wanted to check on me. I told her and she told me to ring the doctors straight away and not wait for the midwife to call back.

Saw a really lovely old fashioned mad doctor type!! He was extremely lovely and phoned EPAU and got me in for a scan next Tuesday telling me to go home and rest but if the bleeding came back, straight to A&E.

So this morning to my dismay the bleeding was back, heavier and with small clots. So of we trooped to A&E who immediately reffered me to Maternity ward.

By now the bleed had again stopped.

I had an internal scan and they immediately found a little bub with a fluttering heartbeat!!

So although not out of danger yet, at least we know that this PG is progressing unlike last time.

The doctors on the maternity unit were aghast to hear the midwife saga......they really have been less than supportive and once again hospital staff saw I must be kept a closer eye on. The docotr actually phoned to day to see how I was and he will also be speaking to the dragons on the midwife team.

So fingers crossed nothing else significant happens and Tuesday will still show a growing bub!!!

Oh god this pregnancy lark isn't easy is it????:lol:

Sorry you've had a horrible 24 hours! Hopefully it'll all get better!

Glad to hear ur little bub is ok. Good luck for the scan on Tuesday.

Ive had bleeding through most of the first tri, and my midwife has referred me to the epu and I should hear from them on Monday to go for a scan. My doc told me not to worry and when I mentioned it to my midwife yesterday at booking she said he should have referred me for an early scan. So I'm hoping everything is ok with my peanut too. Xx

Last edited:
Sorry your having the bleeding but brill news that you have seen your little bean and with a heart beat too that's great!! Try not to worry and stress I'm sure everything is gonna be ok xx

Sorry to hear of your nightmare 24 hours Cazza.
Hope your scan goes all ok on Tuesday, fingers crossed for you x x

you poor thing you've had a nightmare time!

Its really good that everything is going ok tho sweetie! x x x

Sounds like you've had a horrid time, but it must be good to see on the scan that so far, everything is going well. I seem to be very lucky with my midwife, she's lovely...

sorry to hear what uv been through!! hope all goes good for ur scan :hugs:

xxxxxxxxx

Sorry you had a rubbish few days cazza, but glad everything went well with scan :) x x x

Thanks ladies :hug:

No more bleeding today so now keeping fingers crossed that the little blob is still fluttering on Tuesday :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back