GREAT OFFER IN ASDA xxx

Serendipity_ said:
Maybe its selected stores. :think:

hhhmmmm maybe but the offer has got come your store soon so listen out, im at my asda 2moz pickin one up for a lady so will ask what instore people say and will see if i can get anymore if anyone wants one, not promising will do my best xxxxx :hug:

Went to my Asda at the crack of dawn to have a look and the lady said they were sold out :(

kitten x said:
[quote="Serendipity_":2lsr6dln]Maybe its selected stores. :think:

hhhmmmm maybe but the offer has got come your store soon so listen out, im at my asda 2moz pickin one up for a lady so will ask what instore people say and will see if i can get anymore if anyone wants one, not promising will do my best xxxxx :hug:[/quote:2lsr6dln]

Where did you see my store has one soon? Just so I can check daily and check local stores, can't beat a bargain :cheer:

weve got 1 but its worth it just for the bottles, hubby goes to asda every morning for brekky with work so i'll get him 2 hav a look

BeckyJ said:
weve got 1 but its worth it just for the bottles, hubby goes to asda every morning for brekky with work so i'll get him 2 hav a look

def worth getting another u could always ad products to yours and with epmty box you could put away and when a friend comes preg start filling it up for her thats what im finking of doing as a family member of mine is trying for a baby its a lovely gift id be well chuffed xx

Serendipity_ said:
[quote="kitten x":2lwduj6c][quote="Serendipity_":2lwduj6c]Maybe its selected stores. :think:

hhhmmmm maybe but the offer has got come your store soon so listen out, im at my asda 2moz pickin one up for a lady so will ask what instore people say and will see if i can get anymore if anyone wants one, not promising will do my best xxxxx :hug:[/quote:2lwduj6c]

Where did you see my store has one soon? Just so I can check daily and check local stores, can't beat a bargain :cheer:[/quote:2lwduj6c]

no what i mean is surely your store will have offer on soon, im going to mine 2moz to pick up the box for debs on here, i will ask if they are getting any more in and if offers will come availiable to other areas xx if not i will see if i can help :hug: xxx

soverign said:
Went to my Asda at the crack of dawn to have a look and the lady said they were sold out :(

ooh no :( , i hope they get some more in for you xx where abouts are you xxx

SweetAtHeart12 said:
£19.55 in my local asda

so many of you not having much look :( , i carnt believe it, mind you saying that i found one in the baby isle and it did say 19.55 but they should be on offer, im going asda 2moz will see how many i can get and let you ladies no how many ive got and i will have no problem posting some :cheer: and you can either send me a cheque or put money in my bank i will let you no 2moz how many i can get xxxx :hug:

Kitten

As i said already in a pm, i am really grateful!

thank-you hun
xxx

Mummy-D said:
Kitten

As i said already in a pm, i am really grateful!

thank-you hun
xxx

:wave: hiya xx
yeah i no and your more than welcome :hug: im goin picking yours up 2moz and gona get it sent mon xxxx so it shud be with you soon xxxx
:hug:

SweetAtHeart12 said:
Il be interested if you manage to get a couple :D

hiya xx
yeah no prob i will keep you posted see if and how many i get xxx

For those reading this, I just thought I'd say that my OH uses it as a toolbox :lol:

(genuinely)

Hiya ive just realised alot of you have been looking at the purple boxes yes they are 19.55 but the 1s on offer are the white limited edition boxes the woman said they should be on offer at every asda as its baby promotion and this happens once a year starts in feb and lasts for about a month so just ask xxxx

kitten x said:
Hiya ive just realised alot of you have been looking at the purple boxes yes they are 19.55 but the 1s on offer are the white limited edition boxes the woman said they should be on offer at every asda as its baby promotion and this happens once a year starts in feb and lasts for about a month so just ask xxxx

Ive never even seen the white ones in my Asda they only have the purple ones :think:

MrsBrightside said:
kitten x said:

Ive never even seen the white ones in my Asda they only have the purple ones :think:

their the ones that are on offer their ecxactly the same as the purple ones but limited edition ones in white their the ones for a fiver while its baby month xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back