GREAT OFFER IN ASDA xxx

kitten x

Reaction score
Hi everyone i was in adsa today and got myself a great little buy on an offer they got on :) ....

You no the johnsons baby boxes the plastic ones full of goodies to get you started, normally £20 in boots and costco and many other places well in asda right now £5.... :dance:

YES £5 going like hotcakes but they have plenty in stock the lady said so go and get yourself a great bargin xx

hope you get one let me no xxx :hug:

i could always try and help if you carnt get one let me no xxx

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

They were down to a tenner last time I saw, cos I got one for my sister in law who is pregnant with my nephew.

I'm gonna get me one for this baby if they are a fiver :cheer:

Thanks chick :cheer:

I don't really need one but they are incredibly handy! I will get one anyway! Lol

LisaJ1986 said:
I don't really need one but they are incredibly handy! I will get one anyway! Lol

you could def use the contents i still use all the johnsons on my kiddie winks and their 7/4/3 i dont fink you can go wrong with johnsons and all the stuff inside def adds upto more than a fiver so its def worth it xxxx

Serendipity_ said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

They were down to a tenner last time I saw, cos I got one for my sister in law who is pregnant with my nephew.

I'm gonna get me one for this baby if they are a fiver :cheer:

Thanks chick :cheer:

Your welcome, def a bargin and a must have all the stuff inside is worth more than a fiver i will prob get another keep stocked up or you never no like you their a fab present xx and i love the box you can keep it to add your own baby bits to as theirs loads of room inside them xxxx

bargin bargin :lol: , :hug:

Mine cost me £15 with a £5 voucher last year. I had it downstairs then found i needed it upstairs. Took it upstairs and i need it downstairs. Now i won't have a problem :lol:

LisaJ1986 said:
Mine cost me £15 with a £5 voucher last year. I had it downstairs then found i needed it upstairs. Took it upstairs and i need it downstairs. Now i won't have a problem :lol:

thats a brill idea i could get another and have one upstairs and one downstairs brill idea lisa :wink: xx :hug: :hug: :rotfl: how lazy wil that make me :lol: xxx

i always seen them but didnt fancy paying £20 for them so now im def a little bargin hunter any more bargins will let you all no xx

I'm going to Asda tomorrow - I would have gone tonight but OH won't drive me :lol: :oops:

yey!! i might go get a couple tomorrow, we use Johnsons, even my 14 year old swears by the stuff!

Serendipity_ said:
I'm going to Asda tomorrow - I would have gone tonight but OH won't drive me :lol: :oops:

:wink: oooh wot a meanie :wink: xxx
yeah def get urself a couple im def gona get another one xx bargin xx :cheer: xx

xrachx said:
yey!! i might go get a couple tomorrow, we use Johnsons, even my 14 year old swears by the stuff!

all my kiddies use it to i love johnsons to everyone of their products smell gorgeous xx its def worth a buy xxx

LisaJ1986 said:
:lol: I thought the same! Dont really need one but for a fiver might as well!! :D

We dont have an asda :(

The nearest one is an hours drive away :cry:

Mummy-D said:
We dont have an asda :(

The nearest one is an hours drive away :cry:

:( oh no you got have one, how much do you think it would cost to send you one?? from derby if we sorted summit out if you def want one?? xxxxx :hug:

lea m said:
LisaJ1986 said:
:lol: I thought the same! Dont really need one but for a fiver might as well!! :D

its a bargin xx johnsons is a must have xx :) :hug: xx

Apparently last night in ours they were a fiver. Not today though. On my way up there in a few minutes anyway as clothes are on sale.

I had a little visit round the baby clothes, they are so adorable, thats the only place (well, with Matalan and Primark) that I'm going to shop for babies clothes when the baby is here... Grandparents etc can go whereever they like, but I'm not spending my cash on expensive clothes that are going to get pissed, shit and thrown up on............And thats just by me :lol: :oops:

sueken said:
£20 in mine as well :(

oooh no thats terrible their still £5 here ive just saved one for a lady on here, im sending one to a lady on here, ive just rang my asda and their having more delivered next week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back