Grayson

Discussion in 'Parenting Journals' started by MrsS15, Feb 26, 2018.

1. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

On his birthday :D

2. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

My ‘little’ G is almost 14 months already. This stage is so bloody adorable but my god it’s hard work :lol: he’s all go, every day. Into everything, putting everything in this mouth, terrorising me haha. But when he says hiya in his little voice I just melt. I’m still so besotted with him!

I’ve been back to work for almost 6 weeks now. I’ve never felt such dread at going back in my life but within hours I felt like I’d never been away :roll: I’m only doing two night shifts a week but it’s hard going with two kids on top and running a home. Grayson is really struggling with separation anxiety too, which makes my mum guilt horrendous. He’s okay when I’m not there but as soon as I’m home or my days off, he’s attached to my hip permanently and cries if I go out of sights :( I really hope he settles soon and it gets better!

Only another 4 cycles until we ttc our third and final baby. Hubby wants to start trying now but just because life isn’t busy enough, we’re applying for an extension to start on the house :help:I want to know that’s all good to go before thinking about trying as if it doesn’t go to plan, we’ll be looking at moving. I’m so ocd about being organised I can’t bring myself to just think bugger it, let’s try. Whereas R is all for that haha! We’re putting money away for a FET as I’m positive we’ll need it but we’ll give trying naturally a shot for a few months!

Here’s my perfect little cherub <3

3. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

Sounds like exciting times ahead :)
    He is seriously gorgeous! I love this age too but it does have it's moments of pure exhaustion, it's non-stop! xx

4. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

Lovely to hear from you :D oh god total and utter exhaustion, hes beyond adorable but I’ve not been this tired in a long time :lol: how are you lovely? And gorgeous Sophie? Xx

5. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

My best friend had her little IVF miracle yesterday and it’s making me beyond broody. I had ewcm this morning and it’s taking all my strength not to say bugger it and start trying I’m determined to wait until summer when we go to NY or thereabouts. Maybe tomorrow I’ll have a difficult day with little mr G and I’ll be anti baby again haha!

He’s changing so much. I feel like every time I blink he’s grown up more and learnt something new. We’re havinf full on tantrums and mr independent is in full force. I absolutely love seeing his little personality. I’m enjoying him so much!

We’re having quite a hard time with Lucas at the moment. He’s now on a form of Ritalin which is making a massive difference but he has days he refuses to take it and we can really see (and feel) the difference in him. Thats been the last week and it’s been hard. As part of his Tourette’s he’s also developed a stutter which is infuriating him with frustration. He’s such a good big brother when he wants to be though, I hope better times are round the corner

Today’s picture at the park xx

6. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

I'm great thanks and Sophie is amazing. She is as bright as a button. She knows her colours already and says "Mummy a girl"..."Daddy a boy"...she's not even 2! I was saying earlier how on earth will we cope when she's full on chatting lol.

Sorry to read you're having some issues with Lucas. My son is also on medication and had to adjust them recently due to some difficulties. Hopefully he will soon feel the difference it makes as an incentive to take his medication. Would a reward chart work? If he takes each day for a week he gets extra tv time, a treat, does something he enjoys etc x