:'( granny minge

lisa&alex

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: just been on my birthing ball with just my nighty on (tucked under my bum so it doesnt get sticky) i got up to get a drink and alex said.. mehehheheheh wet patch.. you wee'd mehhehehe

:cry: i got granny minge :(:(:(:(:(

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My DH read that over my shoulder and I think he just threw up in his mouth....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :hug: :rotfl: :hug:

Oh how funny! Do you want a Tena Lady?

cxcxcxc

:cry: i got some upstairs..(i bled a lot after charlotte so im overprepared this time) i always wear a pad n knicks since 30 weeks due to cm.. lol.. and the day i choose not to.. i wee lol.... im pinning my hopes on it being wee and not leakage...

I was just thinking that.... Here we are laughing at your expense and you then realise your waters have broken!

I bet it was just a little wee though, I've found that I am incontinent lots now!!!!!!!

Like you I am usually prepared but at certain times like getting out of the bath etc, all it takes is a little cough or movement and the old lady patch appears fo me too.

How my o/h even pretends to still find any part of me desirable at times i'll never know!

xxxxxxxxxx

lol...but :cry: i have only had the little accident when i sneezed aobut 100 times in a row a few weeks bk.. lol. think it might be coz babys heads a little engaged now.. lol..

Ah that's exciting then? At least it's a sign that all is well, I'm engaging too -if that's the right word!? M/Wife confirmed it for me and my stupid waddle walk really is becoming more comedy as the days go on.

Those birthing balls are fab though don't you think? I love mine-think its partly that for some reason as a child I never had a space hopper and always wanted one..... :cry:

xxxxxx

its probably sweat... it happens to me loads... i even have a way of getting off chairs now where I might leave a wet patch... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but it's nothing like cm cos thats all kept in my panti liner...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back