boohoohoo

leanne

Reaction score
dear me i am not feeling myself today. i woke up at 6am for another toilet visit and had a really sore arm, think ive been sleeping on it funny. started feeling period type pains in my stomach that seemed to come and go for a few mins. think my mind is playing tricks on me. when i got up my back, goodness, was killing me. still is. plus i have a pain right under my rib cage. when i got out of bed babys back seemed to be on my right side. i asume thats what it was coz i had a huge solid bulge down my right side, now it seems to have gone back to its normal side on the right. is this normal for the baby to move so dramatically? i know there isnt much room in my womb and am a bit scared, probably just worrying about nothing and its probably not even the baby moving from side to side but with this being my first i dont know what to think, feeling major fed up. hurt all over and just wanna cry. oh hell ive started myself off. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
gonna go for a bath now as i got my tour round hospital at 3 and everything seems to take that much longer to do now. sick of hardly being able to put my socks on. argh here i go again :cry:

awww hun sorry your feeling so miserable wont be much longer now and you will have baby in your arms and it will all have been worth it try and keep your chin up and rest as much as possible xxxxxx

Leanne,

I don't know if it's normal, coz it's my firt baby as well, but I get the big shape on my right side EVERY MORNING!!!! :lol:

I kind of can see the full body, and I guess it's the back and shoulders right next to my belly button...
I wanted to show my midwife last time I saw her, but typically, LO had decided to hide!!! :wink: So, I just mentionned it and she did not seem to get worried, so I guess we should not worry either!
I am thinking that ecause we sleep on our sides, and lately I tend to go on my right side more often than left, baby must slide inside!
we try and get as comfy as possible in bed, and LO must be doing the same! :?

If nothing has happened before then, I will see my MW on Tuesday, so I will ask her again!

Hope you enjoyed your bath, and your tour of delivery suite is more interesting than the one I had!!! (it was last Sunday, and they were too busy, no room was free to show us so we did not get to see anything! :cry: )

Take care,
Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back