Gota go Hosp :( *UPDATED*

Barmi_Brummeh

Reaction score
I gota go to the hosp :(

Yesterday on the way back from hull (OH's mums) we nearly had a accident, n i was gettin pains in ma belly for abt 2hours on n off.
Today ive noticed (again) my pants r a lil wet. Jus called hosp n they've told me to go up for an examination :(

Im so scared.
I hope LO aint on its way!!!

*UPDATE*

Just got back from the hospital, had an internal done. Im not in labour n dont think ma waters av gone, they couldnt see much in the internal :roll: They sendin me a letter with date for another scan to check everythin.

My mum n OH sayin that my belly dropped tho which has got me proper paranoid!!!!!!!!!

Will let u all kno what happens when i go for the scan.

Thanks for all ya msgs girls mwah xxxxxx

ohh hun try not to worry (i know easier said that done!!) good luck at the hosp :hug:

Good Luck... hope everything is OK and they are just being cautious!! :hug:

thinking of you im sure everything will be fine xxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck, hope everything is ok :hug: :hug:

Nikki x

oh i'm sorry hun... that sounds scary :hug:

hope everything is fine :hug: let us know what happens

Hope all is ok...don't worry too much about the comment regarding your tummy looking different (dropped etc) it could just be that LO has found a nice place to rest for a while, I find that when Pudding lays across me I look smaller than when he's up or down the way if that makes sense. He/She has perhaps just found a nice comfortable position with their back against yours or something and as a result you will look smaller, nothing to do with the health of the baby. I had a similar worry (that my bump was shrinking!) about 2-3 weeks ago but it was checked and just told me that baby was laying back to back with me and was just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back