Got to keep my legs crossed!!

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Well today is my due date and my DH starts the busiest weekend of this year for his business....... He left here at 6.00 am and wont be back until around 10.00 pm - tomorrow is pretty the much the same and then on Saturday he has to be in Exeter by 8.00 am (about 4 hours from here) and then has to be all over the country and doesnt expect to be home until late evening...... I am so terrified he is going to miss the birth :(, the baby has been engaged for a week now and I saw my midwife yesterday who is convinced he will be here any moment.... :( :( :(

I really want our baby to arrive safe and sound but it would be such a shame for his daddy to miss it......

Jane x

OMG it's you due date already! :shock: How'd that happen lol!

I hope your LO has good timing so your OH can be there, you must be quite anxious about it - I know how much I wanted my OH there and he only works an hour away. :hug:

I cant believe its your due date!! Thats flown over!!

Aw I hope bubs comes when Daddy is about to be with you hun
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy due date - hold on till sunday little one :hug:

Hi Jane.. can he not take a week off to be with you or something? Can he not work something out with his employers.. seeing as he works away alot and you're due to pop any second based on what MW has said.

I feel for you hun.. scary not knowing whether he will be around.. :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

SoontobeMrs my husband owns the company :D so to be honest we need the money..... just need to keep my legs closed...... he will be so disappointed if he misses it but we need to pay the mortgage more!!

Jane x

Well you'll have to make sure George just stays put - now that should be easy just keep those legs firmly crossed and don't move until Monday :rotfl:

Really Jane - just take care and if the worst happens and he arrives without daddy you'll have to get your dd to film it all :lol:

xxx

OMG Congratulations Hun I can't believe it's your due date already! It doesn't even seem 5 minutes since you were over in TTC with me!

Hope baby holds on till Daddy can be there :hug: :hug:

Wow that has gone fast. Really hope your DH is around to see the birth.

Take care :hug: :hug:

I can't believe you've reached your due date, how fast as time gone. This time last year I was 6 weeks preggers and now I have my bundle, can't believe it.

Hope everything works out well and that your LO holds on for Daddy to be back in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back