Got to go to hospital tomorrow morning :o( UPDATE PG 2 :O)

Thinking about you this morning.

Hope everything goes well. :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Everything is fine!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bubs had a really strong heartbeat which we saw and is measuring 6 weeks! It was mad to see the little heartbeat on the screen and has made me feel like Im pregnant which I didnt really feel before! So Im a happy girl!!

The only blip to the morning was my dear beloved husband who regressed to a 14 year old teenager and got a fit of the giggles because the sonographer was a lady and inserted a dildo like object into my fanjita to do the scan...so he got really inappropriate girl on girl thoughts which set him off laughing :roll: :shakehead: MEN! :rotfl:

But one really good thing that has come out of this....

I can officially say that Im happy to be pregnant. :cheer:

Ive been smiling since we came out of the scan room. We took James with us and showed his his new little brother or sister on the screen and it was all soooo lovely. :D

I feel really lucky that bubs is ok and that its so easy for me to get pregnant. I know a lot of other ladies are not so lucky so Im really grateful. I know it wont be easy but as long as bubs stays put and is healthy then it will all be ok.

I still have to take it easy as they are not sure why I am bleeding but as long as Im careful things should all be fine!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks again for all your support ladies. It means so much to me to have you all thinking of me. :hug: :hug: :hug:

yay i knew all would be well, the spotting was prob an IB thats all hun, so glad ur happy :hug:

That is absolutely wonderful news Jen; I am so happy for you :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: at your DH :rotfl: Men :roll:

Take care :hug:

yay!!! :cheer:

im so so pleased everything was okay for you!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i had the same kind of scan done as you a few weeks ago! not nice eh! but worth it to see your bubs!! :hug:

Thats great news :hug: i'm really glad all is well.

Hi, just seen this, im so pleased for you luv that everythings ok :wave: :wave: :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Silly oh, Get him to go for a prostate scan and see what they do to him :twisted: :twisted: that should wipe the smile off his face hehe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

tut tut at ur OH lol. wonder how he would of been had it been a man :think:

So glad that everything is fine & its confirmed what you wanted

:hug: :hug: :hug: You have been a bit stressed havent u. take it easy

awww darling thats great news!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: at yr OH mine would be exactly the same :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now RELAX :sleep: and enjoy darling :)

xx xx xx xx

Fantastic news hun, i kept waking up and checking my phone this morning! Im so so pleased for you, woo hoo James will have a little brother or sister to play with & Ellie will have a new friend :D :cheer: xx

Aw thats fantastic news about your scan. Bet the relief you feel is unbelieveable. :hug:

Men eh? :roll: :rotfl: (tbh i did have a giggle when i read that though)

Congratulations and take care.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back