Got Results back - All Fine

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just wanted to tell you all I got my 2 sets of blood results back, one came in last week with my blood type and it said I was negative for all STI/STD's. And the other came in today to say i'm low risk for spina bifida and downs, so i'm over the moon.

Got my 20 week scan a week today so will be able to see baby again and check for any other abnormalities. Then i'll probably book a wee 4D scan for a few months time, which will be excellent coz it will give us something to look forward to, as never had one with 1st, only gonna have the one 4D though, as i'm setting up a bank account for baby next week and will be putting in a certain amount each month, plus i'll also set up another direct debit into my savings account for baby stuff.

Starting to get excited now!!

:):)

That's good news. Did you get your results in the post or from mw? I had everything done at 12 weeks but not heard anything back yet. I've had the nuchal results back ages ago!

Hey

Yeah got both through the post. One was last week and the other was today. Been worrying about them for weeks so glad to get it over with.

Maybe mine will come soon then, one less worry!

Thats great news hun, so glad everything is going well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back