Got offered a seat.....!

NatC

Reaction score
I was travelling home from work tonight, this woman takes one look at me and gets out of her seat and asked if I wanted it!!!!

I must have looked so shocked because she went bright red and said "you are, ummm, ummm expecting aren't you"

God I really didn't think it was that obvious!! Has this happened to any of you yet??? Wasn't expecting that till I was huge!!

Awwww thats so sweet.
Hasn't happened to me yet but I definitely won't be expecting to stand up on a bus! xxx

Aww that was nice of her, kinda hits home when others notice x

Oh a bit strange but sweet none the less. Was she psychic? A guy asked me if he could carry my heavy briefcase down the stairs and I got offended and said no!! Don't think I look pregnant so was a bit weirded Out, poor guy was being nice!!!

that is sweet!

about 5 months ago i got offered a seat on the tube.....and i wasn't preggers!!! just had a bloody belly!! xx

Aww that was really nice of her. I like to hear stuff like this. Its reassurance that there are nice human beings out there after all :) x

How lovely!!

We lived in the UK till I was 5 and half months pregnant( and then we moved over here to NZ) but I took the tube every day and the ONLY people to ever offer me a seat were either old men or women in their twenties or older. Men and teenagers seem to have perfected the art of either hiding behind their books and newspapers or staring into space while plugged into their ipods... and I was HUGE there was no mistaking the fact that I was pregnant!!!

Hopefully the tide is turning now and people are becoming more considerate :)

Thanks ladies, it was really sweet and lovely of her it just completely through me because I didn't really think I was showing at all! Now it's got me panicking if others are noticing as not got my scan for just over a week! Choosing outfits very carefully for the next week, and got a hen weekend this weekend so had a panic shop yesterday for a dress that actually fits and hides my belly! Such a shame because I'm only gonna be able to wear it once until about a years time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back