Got my travel system today!!!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
I'm like a kid a Christmas at the moment...

Got the graco symbio travel system and I can honestly say I love it!!

It's on sale for £389 at toys are us at the moment to let you all know. It's so light an easy to assemble and attach all the stuff. It came with a frame, puschair attachment (6months+) carrycot and car seat, and rain cover. It's seriously lovely.

Went shopping in Croydon all day and hit ikea too, and I'm reaaly suffering with joint pain in my legs! Kind of like a dull ache. Have the urge to go sit in a cold bath as it's quite uncomfortable! I do hinestlythink I've been on my feet a little too long today.

Keep playing with my lovely new pushchair :) I love it. :dance:

It's makes it all real doesn't it! I live walking into the spare room to see all the baby stuff, always makes me smile!x

:D I can't wait to get all my baby stuff in proper order and all set up and ready! It certainly does make it real, and I can't wait! X

I can't wait to have my house ready 4 baby,I'm currently waitin for my sons bed to be delivered so we can finish wiv his room/nursery and start the next room,it's like livin in a tip at the
moment xx

Yayyy Flexi , thats your entertainment sorted then for the next 13 weeks or so, playing with your new pushchair!

Emmamb - I'm sooo with you on the house / Tip thing...

I'm very tempted to get this one now that it's been discounted!

its really light and easy to use and fold and stuff, i would thoroughly recommend xx

Well i went for it and got the graco symbio from toys r us. Woman in the store gave us 2 vouchers so got the final price down to £374, great bargain! It's all assembled and sitting in the nursery waiting to be used! :)

Well i went for it and got the graco symbio from toys r us. Woman in the store gave us 2 vouchers so got the final price down to £374, great bargain! It's all assembled and sitting in the nursery waiting to be used! :)

wow that is reeeeeeely good!!
Yay for the symbio club! lol mine is in OHs bedroom at his parents with a snowsuit, blanket and some carrycot sheets all waiting to be used and played with :D cannot wait!! xx

It's so exciting isn't it! I've been looking down at the car seat thinking jeez it's not long till there's a wee person in that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back