Got my test results from hospital today..

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score

GOOD NEWS!!!!!
I don't have breast cancer. The lump is just made out of normal breast tissue, muscle and skin. No abnormality whatsoever.

Funny enough my auntie was there getting her results today too! :lol:
Good news for her also. Although she had abnormal cells in her lump, she is cancer-free and perfectly fine.

Lots of celebrations today!

Also, me and my auntie are BOTH late for our period! When she left she said to me, "Good luck with your testing later". I laughed and said, "And you". :dance:
So I shall be testing later with my last first response. I was expecting an early period this month because I've been taking agnus castus but I'm more or less late than anything. No period pains either.

Whether I'm pregnant or not, I'll still be happy.
Although I'm not breast cancer free for life, I can still start rolling my life ball again.
And I really urge any woman or women you may know to get checked out if they think something is wrong. Also, self examinations are really helpful, I would never have found my lump otherwise.

xxx

Great news hun, what a relief. Good luck for your testing later, hope you get two bits of good news today xx

I've just realised also, It's mine and Daniel's anniversary today. One and a half years!
We got together on Friday the 13th in 2009.

Perhaps it will be good news all day :) I certainly hope so.
I would wait for tomorrow to test but I'm so impatient and I don't want my good luck to run out :p

Thanks cosmicgirl xxx

Edit: I can't do pregnancy test tonight because I'm staying in my parents house and the first response is in my boyfriends house :(

Suddenly feel very very sick. Wonder if I am pregnant...

xxx

Fab news about the lump and good luck for when you test xx

Fantastic news about the lump! Shame about the test but it'll give you something to look forward to tomorrow x fingers crossed you're pg :)

Thank you both!
I'm very excited. My OH just left to go home :( I miss him already.
He was also telling me how to send this file to him later or something but I totally didn't listen because I felt like I was going to puke everywhere :lol:

I've ate today, a normal amount so I don't see why I should feel sick. At first I thought I perhaps picked up a virus from the hospital but apparently it takes over 12 hours to have any symptoms :p

xxx

ah that's great news hun :yay:

Good luck with the test!
xx

Great news about the lump.. I hope your good news spreads and continues throughout!

x

Oh my good news certainly did overstep the mark.
I'm pregnant! xxx

Thanks girls. One good thing after another. It's like Christmas from God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back