• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my gender scan on Monday! Any guesses????

kirstyxxx

Reaction score
I've got my gender scan at Babybond on Monday and I'm so excited I need to know. All of my family and friends thinks its a boy.

When I had my 12 week scan the sonographer kept calling it he. The wedding ring thing says its a boy. I was really sick in the first few weeks and the baby's heartbeat sounded like a horse! The gender predictions things say girl.

Everything contradicts and I have no idea and I really don't mind either way i just want to know!!

So what do you girls think charlotte ruby or harry ?????

Hi

I say pink because of what the HB sounds like
Katrina

I say girl, coz my little boy sounds like a definate train! Good Luck! xx

I'll say boy but we need to see pics of your tummy :D

hard to tell really as everythings a myth but im saying girl.

I'm saying girl because my girls heartbeat sounds like a horse too :hug:

Good luck, enjoy :hug: :hug:

Girl! (cos' thats what i want :wink: )

got my 20 week scan on monday to!
We should find out the sex then. I had problems early on so i have an idea its a girl from a scan i had at 16 weeks. Not getting my hopes up till monday tho. :pray:

Boys can wear pink nowadays cant they?!? :think:

i'll say girl because of your bad sickness...myself and two of my close friends had awful sickness, and all of us had girls :)

I'm going for a little girly!! Got mine on thursday, bet you can't wait I know we can't :dance:

thanks for all of your replies!! it seems that most people think its pink!

i will post monday night!! :D

kirstxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back