Girl or Boy any guesses?

rachcraig

Reaction score
Hiya, does anyone have any guesses on what i'm having? I'm dying to know! Had a gender scan on Sat but baby had their legs tightly closed the whole time so got to go back in 2 weeks. I don't really understand the nub theory so not sure if it can be seen in my pics. All my family think boy but I think girl! Thanks xx

12 weeks-
12Weeks3Days.jpg

16 weeks -
16Weeks.jpg

Last edited:
hun do you have your 12 week scan picture?

hun do you have your 12 week scan picture?

The top one is from my 12 week scan and the 2nd one is at 16 weeks. I got loads of pics yesterday but there all pretty much identical to the bottom one as my baby barely moved a muscle the whole time we were there! x

Cant see any nubs but I would say looks like a girl to me

Your 16 week scan is soooooooooooooo cute, I cant wait to see my baby, wish scans werent so expensive here!

I know, the are really expensive. It cost £79 but my oh's mum and dad treated us otherwise I would of just had to be patient! x

I know, the are really expensive. It cost £79 but my oh's mum and dad treated us otherwise I would of just had to be patient! x
they cost about £200 here! ouch

I can't see the nub on 16 week scan, but on 12 week if i'm right i can see something faintly in between the legs, it looks like a boy as it's facing above 30 degrees , good luck x

I can't see the nub on 16 week scan, but on 12 week if i'm right i can see something faintly in between the legs, it looks like a boy as it's facing above 30 degrees , good luck x

Ooh your so good at that! I don't have a clue what i'm looking for! Thanks for that :) Another week and 5 days till I find out! xx

I know how you feel I find out on a week on friday at my 20 week scan :) I can't wait, I try my best lmao I don't like not to comment other peoples cuz I posted mine everywhere looking for some answers, I'm done that much research on it trying to work it out. It's exciting so I thought I'd reply to the people who asked :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back