• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got it so wrong this month :-(

Chellybaby88

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I was supposed to be doing the SMEP, charting and OPKs this month and guess what? I haven't done any of them! It's my own fault and i cant help but feel angry with myself. But work has been so busy and i just don't have the energy to think about it all the time either. I am still BD every day until 26th so hopefully i can catch the egg. But if i don't get my BFP this month, i have no one to blame but myself. I am trying not to stress about it this month as i have got so much going on just now that i really cant handle the extra strain of TTC as well. The plan is to fit in as much BD as i can before OH goes away on Wednesday and just pary that i manage to do it. If not, then its back to square one again next month and total focus on TTC and getting my bfp!

Sorry for moaning, just had to get it out of my system!
x

Don't blame yourself hun, its just one of them things that happens - we all have to realise that whilst TTC is all we think about there is ultimately more to life,

I mean I would do anything to get pregnant right now - but I know that I need to start spending more time actually doing things rather than just thinking about TTC x x

if you bd every day thats the most important thing. sometimes opks etc make everything more stressful because you try to time everything just perfect but it doesnt always work that way.

Bonny - thanks, its just been so hard, especially since we have been trying for a year now. If i dont get BFP this month i think i may take a few months out to look at life and spend time doing other things and not planning my whole month around TTC

PP- Im determined to BD as much as we can this week so FX!

Fingers crossed you catch the egg!!

Try not to spend time looking backwards...if you do that too much you won't see what's in front of you.

xx

fx crossed for you hun it is really tough when ttc it was all that occupied my mind i know how you are feeling xx :hug:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back