Google goes lala

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Put your first name only followed by goes into google and pick the first link that comes up, no cheating its got to be the first!

Mine is:

Jacqui goes to see Patrick and explains to him that they must beat Arsenal for him to keep his job.

:rotfl: Im not an arsenal fan so thats ok hehe

Francesca bridal wear shops...... :shock:

Emma goes to the wall for Traidcraft Exchange. An 84-mile trek into the past has raised more than £500 for Traidcraft Exchange

:D

Joanne enters Underworld from the back using the faulty fire escape. Nobody notices her as she goes to Janice’s locker and takes her phone.

Laura goes it will be the summer of watching people sunbathe

UK google results ^^

:think:

probs wud... they certainly wudnt be watching if i was sunbathing.... unless they were greenpeace activists...

mr lisa goes to washington.

dont know where the mr comes from!!!

Gordon goes and puts his arm around Valentine who is still sobbing. ..... Valentine goes to walk off from Gordon but he just quicly grabs her arm and she looks back ...

happy_chick said:
Joanne enters Underworld from the back using the faulty fire escape. Nobody notices her as she goes to Janice’s locker and takes her phone.

Is that coronation street?!!! :think:

frangelle said:
happy_chick said:

Is that coronation street?!!! :think:

Yeah i think so haha

..............but when Hayley goes out with him again, Stan has his CIA friends abduct her and bring her back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back