• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Google goes lala

This is one of the first things you'll notice when viewing the VIX on a bar chart. When the VIX goes down the stock market moves higher. ...

Ooooh errrr missus :oops:

At 9.00 Sue goes to bed - she usually goes to bed between 9.00 and 10.00 :D

i prefer what my proper name gets up to......

In a moment of epiphany, Sue Ellen goes out on a limb for GAW and takes a calculated risk by designing brand-new, high-end fashions on her own for the GAW

2: Kellie goes to Nashville. Kellie's back, with more Idol adventures for us

:rotfl: :rotfl: these are excellent!

Described by fans as the last great super robot show, GGG goes back to the roots of super robots

hehe

omg, just tried princess_h and so much stuff came up about me!! :shock: evan a thread off this foum :? pictures of me and everything. i dont like it :(

Kirsty goes to university she will no longer be classed as a child so her mother could not claim for child maintenance

Kylie Goes Gay :shakehead:

KYLIE GOES AMERICAN! :roll:

I don't really like either of these! :?

princess_h said:
omg, just tried princess_h and so much stuff came up about me!! :shock: evan a thread off this foum :? pictures of me and everything. i dont like it :(

i typed in charlotte & emily
it mainly came up with the bronte sisters

but i found a thread from here :(

Kimberley Online: All the information you need on Kimberley, the Capital of South Africa's Northern Cape

:?

xxxx

" my name is kayzee and im a recovering clutterholic" wtf? :rotfl: :rotfl:

someones watching me :lol:

Amanda Goes West: A Journal of Fashion History Through Paper Dolls

or

Mandy Goes to Med School

or

Missac goes so far as to claim that the theses are grounded not in ideas, but in two fundamental images

not sure I understand the last one :doh:

Mica goes live to tout rail stop for Winter Park. Winter Park residents who answered their home phones about 7:30 p.m. Monday may have heard a familiar :think: :lol:

EDIT: I put goes to in google, here's goes

It's the night before the FA Cup semi-final, Mica goes up to Liverpool to tell Sean that she will give him the divorce that he obviously wants. :rotfl:

Stephanie goes exploring quiet corners of Africa and Arabia hunting rare plants with her husband

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back