goodbye my little peanut

Louloubelle84

Reaction score
Tomorrow morning I am having surgery and saying a final goodbye to my little peanut.

I have just started to feel like I am in a better place mentally but I'm crying as I write this. It's so hard. I hope after tomorrow my lows will be less frequent.

Dont really have a reason for this post. Dont really like talking about it too much to friends and family as I feel like it's all I talk about so I guess this is the next best thing. Xx

So sorry hun you know you can always talk to us all on here - hope all goes well tomorrow xx

So sorry Lou, I hope tomorrow goes as okay as can be!

I've talked about things so much more on here than I have to anyone in person. People really know how you feel and it makes it so much easier! Here any time you want to chat xxx

Good luck today Loulou. Hope everything goes ok xx

I'm so sorry- this must be a heartbreaking time for you. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs xxx

Been thinking of you today Lou. Hope you're okay xx

Hi ladies. Thank you all for your very sweet messages.

The procedure went as well as could be. Feeling very swollen and a bit crampy and tired but not too bad really. I have struggled more mentally than physically with the whole experience.

But I can hopefully put this chapter of my life behind me and focus on a happy future. One that hopefully includes baby no.2 in the not too distant future.

We have decided to wait a cycle then try again. I think today is classed as cd1 as I was told to expect.my period in about 4 weeks from today. Obviously my body could have a mind of its own and who knows when I will geat my next af!

I hope you ladies are all ok too. Xxx

So sorry for your loss. Glad today went OK. Today is cd1 and your are more fertile so fingers crossed you get a bfp soon xxx

I'm so sorry what you've been through Lou. It'll definitely be much harder mentally, it's so much to take in. Lots of luck for your next cycle. Will be thinking of you xx

Sorry for your loss Lou, sending you lots of hugs xxx you will get through this xxx

Hi lou, I'm sorry to hear of your bad news, I started bleeding in Saturday and found out Sunday that it stopped growing at 6w - I'm supposed to be 9w. I'm still bleeding now but it's been stop start, I have another scan on Monday and then I can choose to have medical management or surgery, I think if by Monday it hasn't finished I'll have the surgery as the cramps are horrendous and the waiting around is killing me emotionally. So I really empathise you.

Hiya redhead. So so sorry to hear your sad news. It's heart breaking. I could not take the wait and the thought of passing my peanut but not knowing when it would happen was destroying me so the surgery was best for me.

It's such a tough thing to go through but i have faith that over time my heart will heal and I am sure yours will too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back