Good tv series for night feeds?

kumber

Reaction score
I need some new tv series to watch with might feeds. Nothing too heavy or that I gave to concentrate on. Any ideas?

Im watching pretty little liars, its like a murder mystery type drama. I love American Horror story, there is a new season out at halloween but all seasons are diff so you dont need to watch in order. I recently watched Daredevil that was good, Criminal minds, Marvel Sheild Agents, I hear sense8 is meant to be good but requires alot of concentration..

xxx

Ooh we're watching American Horror Story. Just into season 2! I'm loving it!

XX

I love halloween like the Americans do - October is my fave month. I love AHS its so well written and produced and so dark! Season 3 Coven was my fave. OH hadnt seen season 3 or 4 yet so I just rewatched Coven and am on to Freakshow like half way through. I must admit I dont love Freakshow, they could have did a whole lot more, was still good but just not had the wow factor. So Im hoping the next season is good, Lady Gaga is the countess in this one so Im super excited.

xxxx

Is American Horror Story a good thing to watch in the dark at night time on my own?? :lol: I've seen some of all of season 1 of PLL and some of season 2, I'll put it on my list of downloads!

Last edited:
Hmmm... depends how easily you're freaked out I guess, but no probably not the best thing!!

:)

XX

Tut dont scare her!!!! :lol:

I watched season 1 when I was pregnant, late at night but then Im not freaked out, I welcome the spirits so I dont mind horrors...

I dont like torture type things, like saw or whatever thats a no go at any time of the day. I just started watching Atlanta plastics (on sky) and a woman getting her nose done was too much for me! LOL.

Only been like that since having Jackson? I used to love guts and gore.

xxxx

I've seen some of it amd it's definitely not a good idea for me with night feeds :lol: I might download it to watch in the daytime though!

Big bang theory
Never on too long and totally dead head to zone out to

I'm watching the walking dead which is great but prison break, dexter, greys anatomy are all fab to keep you going!

Thanks for the suggestions ladies, but unfortunately I'm not the biggest fan of any of them :(

I've enjoyed House of Cards and True Detective season 1 but they both take quite a bit of concentration. Orange Is The New Black is really popular, I couldn't get into it but it doesn't take much concentration and you might like it? xx

I've heard really good things about it, I'll give it a whirl. Thanks!

We just started watching Narcos on Netflix. Pretty good so far :)

Something a bit light hearted and doesn't take much constration chuck or white collar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back