Your favorite of 2007

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Whther it be songs, films, TV... whatever

Mark Ronson- Stop me. Reminds me of being pregnant
Gossip- Standing in the way of control. Just a great song (to belt out at the top of your lungs while stuck in traffic in the middle of summer with your windows down :rotfl: )
Kate Nash- Pumpkin Soup. What a fab song :cheer:
Anything else by Kate Nash :D

I love Lost still (mmmm Sawyer)
The Street (on BBC1) is a great series

I normally watch horror films but with being pg they really sh*t me up so I gave them a miss this year. I did love Atonement, Beowulf, Pirates 3, Ratatouille and the Simpsons Movie. I want to see I am Legend before the year is up though...

Film: Pan's Labyrinth

TV: Have hardly watched any this year :?

Album: Kylie X

film: not sure, but lots of horrors :twisted:

tv: eastenders and shameless

album: snow patrol

Film has to be Pirates of the caribbean 3 as i managed to sit through it while my waters were breaking.

Tv - Mighty boosh, Waterloo road, And i know there is something else but i cant think what it is :?

Music - Emigrate, Take that.

music: my fave song this year was heartbroken by t2.
but im also very fond of rihanna's umbrella, just because it was number one when my daughter was born- it was on all the time and it reminds me of when i'd just had her.

tv: all of it im such a tellybug lol

film: iv only got out to the cinema twice this year, but both the films i saw i loved- beowulf and stardust

Minxy said:
Film: Pan's Labyrinth
oh was that this year too? thought it was last year :doh: i also enjoyed that, altho i made the mistake of watching it while i was pregnant- disturbed me somewhat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back