• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Morning Ladies and Bumps

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
Wow :eek: I actually feel great this morning :eek: how is everyone and their bumps???

Lets have a positive thread today........... :)

I love watching my bump wiggle when my little girl kicks! :D

I like your spirit! :)

I personally feel the same - I am doing my best not to get impatient at this stage. Let's face it, our little bambinos are MUCH easier to take care of in our wombs than when they get out....!!

I also love feeling our baby move; I also like daydreaming about what he will look like, what he will BE like etc. etc. etc. :lol:

I feel good this morning too :D

Pregnancy rash has finally calmed down and no longer itchy :dance: Also just taken my little Jack Russell for an hour long walk in the woods, the weather is lovely and we had a fab time.

My bump is wriggling around at the moment as I've just had a yummy cheese sandwich.

Sending good vibes to you all :wave:

im feeling good 2, im sooo excited LO will b here soon, im gonna take the dog 4 a long walk, and then jump on the hubby lol obviously having a bath b4 lol

hope every1 is good and enjoyin their pregnancys

i'm also having good day got up and have done all the housework with music on jogging round while dusting etc, off for a lovely soak in bath shortly ready for MW appointment at 2.45

Glad everyone seems happy happy today :dance:

Nice to hear everyone is fine and dandy and enjoying pregnancy :D
I'm feeling happy today cos the sun is shining and I only have 2 days till my due date, so i'm pleased that there is only about 2 weeks maximum for me to go till I meet my baby boy :cheer: Please come out soon baby :pray:
Keep up the positive vibes everyone :dance:

I am having a good day too! :D Finished work last week but my son will still be going to nursery on Thursdays and Fridays so today is my first day in the house on my own doing what I want! :cheer: Just been to mothercare and spent a fortune....spending money always makes me happy :D

Hope everyone else is well!

:clap: For good vibes,

I have gotten over being desperate for some reason today which is FAB!!

Ive just had a massive asda shop delivered so we have suppies in store ready

Im eating my fave curry- Tandoori Masala and have already spilled it down my white top so no more worryng about spilling it coz I have!!

Happy thursday everyone!!

I actually had a pretty good nights sleep last night for the first time in ages, i woke up once for a wee and walked to the bathroom with my eyes shut where i went smack bang into my husband who had just come up to bed and was cleaning his teeth, it scared the shit out of me.
Anyway apart from that all is well today, the sun is shining and i have a line full of washing.
I am a little bored now but feel good :dance:

i had a good nights sleep too, baby didn't wake me up til midday! feeling a bit sore now though, my back's killing me :(

woohoo! positive thread!! :cheer: :dance:

i love the feeling i get inside when i imagine this xmas eve!!! all the excitment and build up of my first family xmas the following day, me and OH and gorgeous baby wrapped up warm with the tv on, lights off and xmas tree lights twinkling in the corner all snug and warm and safe!! I SO CANT WAIT!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww its great to hear everyone being upbeat!

Sending happines and hugs to you all :hug:

I've had a marvellous day too!
Found out I got a distinction grade for my photography Btec which was a huge surprise!
Tomorrow is my last day at work - woo hoo!
And I too love the thought of Xmas Eve this year with a little one - how wonderful life can be sometimes!

:dance: :clap: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back