Good luck missj

Good luck honey really really hope this is your month x x x

No word from MissJuly yet? she said she might be able to pop on and let us know, i bet shes too busy celebrating she has forgot about us :)

:dust::dust::dust:

GOOD LUCK Miss J, Really hope you get that :bfp:.. U deserve it

:dust::dust::dust:

:popcorn: ..... :popcorn: ..... I feel like a stalker watching this thread!! :clock: ......

missj where are you!!!
:clock: :clock:
im sat waiting i need some good news after the day i had yesterday

haha i think she did say she wouldnt be on till today so hopefully she will have good news

Has she arrived though? If no then still in with a chance

xxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear that! Did you get you period yet?

I'm so sorry MissJ - I think though there's definitely something going on because of all your symptoms and opks. I'd go to the GP and order bloods lovely. I think you're still in xxxx

Thanks ladies. Nope, no AF. CD70 today. x x

BDed last night so am a bit worried about bashing my cervix, it felt different... down there...when we were BDing. Not completely lost hope but seeing that one line was like a smack in the face. :(

x x

hey missj, so sorry it was a bfn.

i hope af doesn't arrive but if she does i really think you need to see a gp. this is your 3rd cycle right? the majority of women take a lot longer than 3 cycles to conceive, the problem you have is the cycle length, it must make it so much harder for you. waiting 60-70 days each time is awful. you really need to get that sorted out otherwise i believe this journey will be 100 times harder for you!

hope you are OK today and that witch stays away for you xxxxxxx

Thanks Positivity - those were my exact words to hubby - I seriously cannot put myself through this for every 60-70 days, it's awful and not healthy at all. :( If this isn't it for us then we're going to get Agnus Castus and more OPKs I think. Hope we don't need to but who knows? x x

Have copied and pasted a reply I wrote on a thread in Tri2...

Not sure whether it was my fault though?? I had peed in a pot around 9am and was going to save it for when we got back but hubby insisted we chuck it and just pee on it when we got back. I didn't think I'd be able to go but thought if that happened, we'd just do it this morning instead. We got back from shopping just before 11 and I put all the shopping away etc then went up to POAS. I decided to pee in the pot again just incase I didn't go for long so I could dunk it instead. I didn't pee a lot but enough if I tipped the pot, to dunk so did that. Got a BFN. :(

I know I'm clutching at straws, blaming my pee LOL but I would have thought that CD70 etc surely would show something by now?? When I said that to hubby he just said that if there wasn't a little bean surely I'd have AF by now? So we're back at square one and confused again. :(

Thanks ladies. Nope, no AF. CD70 today. x x

BDed last night so am a bit worried about bashing my cervix, it felt different... down there...when we were BDing. Not completely lost hope but seeing that one line was like a smack in the face. :(

x x

Hey MissJ its definitely not over! that sounds just what happened to me! My DH knew I was PG before +HPT we BD 4 days before I got my BFP, he said it felt different. The day after BD I took a HPT and BFN, but then 4 day later BFP!

So fingers crossed for you hun your not out yet! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back