Good luck missj

Thanks hun. The other weird thing is I didn't get upset and I didn't even have a few tears. Felt different somehow but might just be my mind playing tricks. I felt frustrated more than anything! Still no signs of AF though so hoping my BFP is just shy. x x

Hey Miss J, :hugs:

Sorry you got a BFN, I've been testing like a nutcase since I got the faint line praying for a miracle and it just didn't happen so I know how you can clutch at straws, I also think I might end up blind holding tests up to light bulbs too!

As Positivity says you really should go to the docs again especially if you get AF, I got the ball rolling before Xmas and I've had all my bloods and I have my second appointment next Tues with the fertility gynecologist at the hospital.

If you need any advice on what tests the docs do then let me know and I'll fill you in.

As you know I haven't been trying for a year yet but because I have already had the tests you have to have done to get referred my nice new doc (the first couple I saw were shite!) has put me forward early.

I'm thinking about trying Agnus Castus this time too, as I might as well I guess?! We could be AC buddies next cycle if you get AF, we could make an AC diary, to see if it makes our cycles shorter.

I was thinking about your OPKs too and how they are hard to read, and I thought back to when I used the CB diggis, they are different to the others in they way that they are less sensitive- so you only get a line and a smile when it is positive, I think the others could be a bit too sensitive for you, maybe try the diggis next time? Amazon is the cheapest.

I'm sorry I'm not bringing you hope of a BFP, I would love you to get one Hun and send you lots of babydust:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

But if you don't I'll help you get sorted with the docs and be your long cycle and AC buddy next month:friends:

xx

Thanks hun. The other weird thing is I didn't get upset and I didn't even have a few tears. Felt different somehow but might just be my mind playing tricks. I felt frustrated more than anything! Still no signs of AF though so hoping my BFP is just shy. x x

Yeh I think BFP is being very shy! its awful how our heads work, I spent the week before my BFP telling myself that I was not PG even though i felt different. Just didn't want to be disappointed!!

No AF is a good sign!! lets keep the witch away:gun:

Good Luck MissJ Don't give up x

Aw thanks Maybe, that's a lovely idea, I'd love to be AC buddies next cycle, if there is one. :thumbup:

We've been looking at other OPKs as well, I think you can order them in a higher sensitivity from FertilityPlan which is where I got my old ones, but they're 20miu and I'm sure they say you can order them in 40miu which I might do if AF catches me. :)

I have been thinking about going back to the docs but want to try other options first and see if AC works out or not. If we don't get our BFP that is! :rolleyes:

x x

Yeh I think BFP is being very shy! its awful how our heads work, I spent the week before my BFP telling myself that I was not PG even though i felt different. Just didn't want to be disappointed!!

No AF is a good sign!! lets keep the witch away:gun:

Good Luck MissJ Don't give up x

Thanks hun, defo how I feel - different!! Even last week I think it was, when I got a little bit of blood when wiping, although in my head I thought it was AF, in my heart I didn't feel like it was. I didn't get upset even then cos I just knew it was different. Keeping positive and hoping my BFP is just around the corner!! x x

Oh hun, I'm sorry but it's not over till the fat lady sings (or the witch flies in on her broomstick)!! Maybe bean is just making sure it's nice and comfy before letting you know xxx
We're all still hopeful for you xxx

So sorry about the bfn missjuly! I really thought it would be bfp for you

Maybe and positivity have given some great advice there, think gp would be able to do some pretty simple blood tests to see if there's anything going on, and def try the AC

We are all here for you though hun, if you need to chat, ttc can be so crap at times but we will get our reward in the end!

My replies are going to be a bit crap today as only have my phone, we lost power last night in a storm and mobile internet keeps going off, oh the joys of scotland
Xxxxx

Thanks Tinks and Nurse. :) x x

I'm going to use my last FR in a few days and if still BFN and no AF going to go back to the doc and really push them to do a blood test. x x

Hi sweetheart,
PM me your address & I've got a nearly full bottle of AC, about 3-4 CB digi OV tests & about 15 cheapy OPK's that I'll send on to you.
Chin up petal x

Thanks Jen, will do but only if we get AF this cycle. Still feeling positive, maybe stupidly but got to keep the PMA! :) x x

Last edited:
Aw thanks Maybe, that's a lovely idea, I'd love to be AC buddies next cycle, if there is one. :thumbup:

We've been looking at other OPKs as well, I think you can order them in a higher sensitivity from FertilityPlan which is where I got my old ones, but they're 20miu and I'm sure they say you can order them in 40miu which I might do if AF catches me. :)

I have been thinking about going back to the docs but want to try other options first and see if AC works out or not. If we don't get our BFP that is! :rolleyes:

x x

Yep I get you wanting to try other things, as really the docs won't treat you until you have had ALL the bloody tests done and that takes ages, that's why I suggest you get the ball rolling now just in case..

I'm gonna buy AC and start it today, I might not be able to TTC because of my colposcopy but no harm in fixing my cycles.

Off out now so will check on you progress later on.

Good luck!

xx

Ok doll, well just let me know.
Are you still testing for OV?
X

Maybe - Thank you hun. My hubby won't need any fertility tests as he's had them all with previous partner and he's totally fine which we're very grateful about so can only assume perhaps the issue lies with my cycles. I worry sometimes that I'm not even ovulating so if we don't get our BFP then the Agnus Castus will be our first port of call. :) x x

Jenny - I will do hun, really appreciate it. Nope, not doing the ov sticks now. I only have two left so decided to stop and just wait it all out. :wall: x x

I'm so sorry missj for the BFN :( must be hard havin such long cycles :(
But its still not over if AF hasn't arrived then something must be wrong x
Best thing to do is get blood tests at doctors :) I hope your still in hun, I feel so gutted for you
BABYDUST!
Xxx

I'm so sorry you still haven't got any answers. Would it be worth booking in with the Dr now so that they can test you there, maybe do bloods, maybe send you for a scan so you can find out either a) if you are pg or if not b) whats going on?

Thanks girls. :) x x

I've had scans and blood tests done to see if there was anything causing my long cycles and they all came back clear. x x

oh hon I'm so sorry to hear it was a bfn. Chin up though lovely, I'm sure it's just a shy bfp and as old witchy pants hasn't flown in yet you still have a great chance x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back