good diets

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
me and my friend both want to go on a diet and as were both mummys and gonna be living close we wanna do the same to support each other, we cant afford and expensive one tho, my friend wants to loose bout 1+1/2 stone and i wanna loose a 1/2 stone any advice on a good one

I Have Never Had To Think About Diets But I Am Always Reading About How Good Weight Watchers Is?

ive always been succesful with sliming world, as u can still eat loads :rotfl:

ive always found healthy eating lots of veg and fruit and lots of walking works for me i lost 2 stone through just that

i find weight watchers good, i have lost 2 stone now on it xxxxxxxxxxx

weight watchers is good. I think it works out cheaper to do it online rather than paying £5 a week for classes.

I think I payed £30 every 3 months for weight watchers online and preferred it to classes any way

I have done every diet out there even the faddy ones...

Diets are lifestyle.

Why not count your calories in a book I found this the easiest to keep track and whevever I did it I ALWAYS lost weight it also focuses you to see what you eat and because you want to use them sensibly you don't eat as much rubbish...

You can also adjust it say If you get pregnant again, to maintain etc so its not even like your dieting...

Bloody ell I need to start counting I feel like mr blobby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back