Going to nursery

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Jake will be starting nursery in about 3 weeks and Im just wondering what he will need. Ive got him a little jungle book bag (£3 TK Maxx sales :wink: ) and Im gonna get some bottles just for using at nursery. Do I need to label everything and get name tags in his clothes. I remember my sister saying her DS "wasn't wearing that this morning" on a few occassions :?

at brays nursery i label everything, altho at times he still comes home with other kids clothes lol

I never labelled anything :oops: But she is one of the smallest there so I doubt anything of hers will fit anyone else anyway :rotfl:

Ruby has a big shoulder style carpet bag, I always put in 5 nappies, packet of wipes, a change of clothes (jeans, vest and top), 2 bottles with formula powder in pots and a bottle of juice. I have left a tub of Sudacreme there (had to sign to allow permission for them to use it) and thats it! They provide her food.

Oh, and she always takes a winter coat, hat and gloves incase they go outside

The girls in nursery said the other day that I am the most organised mummy they have, as I think of everything in my bag :rotfl: (she has suncream, sunglasses and sun hat in the summer)

Get it organised and packed ready the night before :wink:

Good luck, I am sure he will LOVE it :cheer: Ruby has made so many little friends, she adores them!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back