Going to doctors

chels21

Reaction score
I have been putting going to doctors to confirm am pregnant for a week now. My appointment is at 15.10 am so nervous i guess i didnt go sooner because all this me been pregnant after soon long of trying doesnt feel real then i realised getting the ball rolling will make it seem more real. xxx

Oh hun :hugs: you will feel so much better after going my lovely, keep us posted though

xxxxx

What a waste of time. Went to see doctor he just asked me when my last period was then gave me a little pot thing and told me to do a urine sample first thing in morning and bring it and i will get the results to actually see if am pregnant in 3 days. Why couldnt they tell me on fone friday and i would of done that today. xx

:( Aww x Thats a bit rubbish!! At my doctors we just have to show the pregnancy tests i think xx Then you can have bloods done to confirm levels rising and you don't have and deficiencies and stuff xx FX crossed once they confirm the pregnancy they will do all that for you :) and get your scan date sorted :) xx

Haven't been to the doctor yet, have moved since I had my 2 daughters the doctor then just took my word for it, took blood pressure and referred me to the hospital. Don't know what to expect from the new surgery.

I have no idea what to do. I am about 7 weeks from if you count from my period but in fact it's slightly less. I have an appointment on a week at epu as well, they told me to come back. Should I wait and then phone GP?

Zozo i should of taken 3 test and took them in then maybe he wouldnt of made me do another one still gota wait 2 days for results what a waist of time. Knopk@ i would ring your GP my doctor said i should of gone earlier and that i left it a bit late but i went when a was ready to go. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back