going so quick

jayla's mummy

Reaction score
hey ladies,
look at my ticker it is on the 8th square!
cant believe how fast it has gone, just keep on thinking that my bundle will be here soon. itsreally exciting (or maybe its coz its my 1st).
going shopping next week to get babys clothes and my hospital bag stuff.
im not even nervous about the birth, does anyone else feel excited about it
?
xnatx

And it doesn't slow down!!!

Good luck with shopping, admire you for waiting so long i had mine done a few weeks ago couldn't face the shops now :?

Mine too and i haven't even started getting my bag bits brought or baby's bits but it is so much harder when you don't know the sex as i don't like dressing them in white or lemon it has to be pink for a girl or blue for a boy so we will be buying clothes when baby is born so looking forward to that but will need a few white sleepsuits to do us till we can get out...

Yes the time is flying im so looking forward to meeting my baby and finding out what sex it is, not looking forward to the pain but it will all be so worth it :cheer:

very excited - some nights i cant get to sleep - its like christmas eve x1000000000000000000000000000

thought iwas the only who thought it was going fast. i havent found the sex either so loads of shopping when baby is here hehe!
i know thnat when i get to around 34 -36 wks ill start to get impatient.
CANT WAIT
xnatx

i'm going shopping with my mum 4 baby stuff and hospital bag things in 2 wks.
i'm nervous and excited can't wait too have that first cuddle!
and i agree its going so fast! when i say 11wks it doesn't seem very long but to me if i say 3 months its ages! weird!!

I cant believe how fast the last few weeks have gone, keep looking at ticker and panicking!!!

I really thought that when I hit the 10 weeks to go mark it would slow down but it hasn't :shock:
We have everything we need for the baby and more!!! All the babys stuff is ready in the hospital bag and I have some stuff packed in mine so that's it now just waiting for the little lady to arrive.

I must be the only one that time is going slow for :(

My first tri went really quick. It slowed down a bit during the second tri and partly into the 3rd but I think the last month or so has whizzed by.

:hug:

i still got to pack my bag and buy some more stuff for baby. oh and i need to wrote my birth plan. do the midwifes in the hospital even look at it?
xnatx

mama2b said:
i still got to pack my bag and buy some more stuff for baby. oh and i need to wrote my birth plan. do the midwifes in the hospital even look at it?
xnatx

No one has asked me about my birth plan at all. :think: It's just as well I didn't write one! :lol:

i used to think that time was going slowly. but looking back it went really quick.

enjoy your last weeks, you will miss it to a certain extent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back