going scarily quick

nmf1987

Reaction score
well i have decided to go by my ticker and join you all in tri 2. (also makes me feel abit excited that it's going so quickly)

hope you are all well. and look forward to sharing this time with you. xxxx

Hiya!

It's going so fast isn't it!!! I felt what they call 'quickening' today. It's the first movments of baby that we feel! It felt like small bubbles popping! I was so excited!

How have you been so far?

xxx

Hi and welcome !
Your right! I remember thinking 2nd tri would be the longest, but it has really sped by ... where does pregnant ladies time go :lol: xx

i have felt fine. still no sickness at all. just sore bbs and tired.

i wondered what that weird feeling i keep getting was claire. pleased youve told me it's that.

xxxx

nmf1987 - we have the same due date!
but I'm feeling the opposite...I feel time is crawling! I just want to have a big bump and for people to be able to tell I'm pregnant!

How do you get one of those ticker things at the bottom of your sign off? I don't know where to paste the html code...

xx

Go to your user CP and go to edit signature, paste it in there and save it, that should be it ! You need at least 10 posts first x

awww i must be the only one time is going slow for haha. feels like ive been pregnanat for ages. felt no movements at all but have heart heartbeat which is nice

im actuallu due 23rd of june but can't be bothered to change ticker again at the momnt. im being very lazy.

lol.

xxx

I think it's going really slow aswell Lou! I think it's because I've had hardly any symptoms, no bump and am only just feeling movement at 22 weeks. It's gone slow, but I kind of need that time to prepare myself anyway as haven't a clue about what to do with a baby! xx

Amanda as soon as ur baby is here u will know what u doing. I had my son at 19 and was really worried towards the end and its just amazing how you just know. Advice is always helpful but you will be fab xx

Thanks Lou, I am banking on it all coming naturally and also having a really chilled out baby, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back