Going out of my mind...

Niknak82

Reaction score
Morning girls. I don't often post here but I think I'm going mad. Period due today at 29 days although it can vary 27-31. 14dpo but really don't know what to think. I took 2 Tesco tests yesterday afternoon and both bfn. I don't know if I'm making symptons up but yesterday I randomly threw up after eating a hot dog. No more sickness. I've been awake since 5 this morning with such a weird grumbly stomach. Annoying as I went to bed at 1230 so far too early to be awake! Is this a sympton? Random bloating but then this could just be AF sympton. Boobs no different to how they normally feel before period.

Ahhh I think I'm going mad. Do I test again today? I'm really wishing for a bfp but can't help thinking AF is going to appear anytime soon.

Sorry for the most bit message but I need to share! X

Oh hun, its so easy to go a little mad.

I would say, try and totally forget it for at least 48 hours. You're not out, because your period isnt here yet, but you are gonna get yourself stressed which wont help the hormones at all!

So, give it 48 hours or at least until tomorrow for any potential pregnancy hormone to double - and then do a First Response. Tesco are no where near as sensitive.

You may find by then that AF comes anyway. But the most important thing is to stay calm. At this point what will be will be x x lots of luck x x

I would wait until day 31 as this can be the longest your cycles are then test. You could of OVed late or even implanted later so results wont show yet ;)

Thanks girls. Feel so much better for ranting. Have been ttc for 2 1/2 years now and for some reason this month has really got to me. I know the AF is going to arrive, it's just this waiting game, grrrr! X

What investigations have you had hun? x

Bloods, HSG and hubby has had his sperm checked. All is clear and I have fallen into the annoying catagory of 'unexplained infertility'! We are not able to get any help as my husband has a daughter from first marriage. There have been lots of tears. So very unfair. Only option for us is to go private but that is money we simply don't have :-( x

I cannot believe the whole protocol about "one person having a child from previous relationship" That is so unfair for a woman who has a right to bear a child herself.

Do you use clomid? I assume you ovulate regularly but sometimes they give you that anyway as there's been results from it?

x

That really sucks that just cos a man can blow his load with no problems, that women have to suffer!

Good luck hun. I will tell you this tho - even when you get a BFP you'll still think AF is round the corner and check for blood everytime you go pee until around week 7 when the cramps etc ease.

Ha ha that is very true. I fell pregnant 4 years ago and miscarried at 12 weeks so know that feeling of looking every time you wipe :)

Nope, no Clomid required apparently.

Yep it does suck. Just a case of nature doing its thing and what will be will be. It has riled me a bit this month. I'll get there xx

Gosh that really does suck niknak! I really hope you get your bfp soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back