Going off names

madam bully

Reaction score
We thought we had it sorted, a name for a girl and a boy and now the scan is fast approaching and we actually find out we are both going off the names :roll:

It bothers me as it's more OH than me and the names we had since the word go are now looking as though they might not be used.

Has anyone else wanted to thump their Oh over names or is having trouble, I am ready to scream :lol:

i know how u feel, i had names picked and now i've completely gone off them, i was the same with millie, she was going to be called charlie up until the moment i had her! suddenly changed my mind when she was born

Well my situation is a little diffrent as we cant actually decide on a name together and the names I like he dosnt. It winds me up and i no we wont be able to agree! :wall:

we only managed to agree on a name 2 weks ago so hopefully we wont be going off it anytime soon.

xxxxxx

We had Ruby for girl and Arran for a boy all the way through....(we didnt know the sex before hand-it was a surprise)

We wavered a bit a few weeks before, OH liked Neve for a girl but I always wanted Ruby (my birth stone) if we had a girl and we did!!! I did worry I would change my mind when I saw her, but the second she was born I was yelling "Ruby, my little girl, Ruby!!!"

She so suits her name too :lol:

:rotfl: Everyone in my family HATES the name we have for our little boy

DUNCAN after his dad...... My OH... :roll: :lol:

I have 2 boys already, (previous marriage) Lewis &connor 17 &14

He has 2 girls Already, (previous marriage) Loiuse & Mhairi Jane 26 & 23

Also he has 2 Grandaughters, Jodie & Hollie 6 & 18 mths

They all want a wee girl so they don't have to call this baby Duncan :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And after all that.. we can't decide on a girls name.... so? ? ? :think:

Lv Yvonne xx

Ive got the name ruby for a girl but havent a clue about about a boys name!!

Im sure im gonna change my mind lol arrrrrghhhh too much to think about :)

You got to let us know as sonn as you have the scan what sex it is :cheer:

We were set on calling her Taylah but OH has gone off it so now i'm having second thoughts :think:

Its a good juob we're having a girl because we couldnt agree on a boys name :? My grandads middle name is Addison and my Grans name is Martha so we used the 'M' from Martha and my grandads middle name to come up with Maddison for our LO. Holly will be her middle name because she was conceived at Xmas :D

Tommo my oh picked stephens name and i picked orlando his middle name and the way we decided on a name this time is that i picked a girls and he picked the boys.
So i was delighted to be having a girl, but he likes the name i have picked! :D

We've picked Olivia Josephine for our little girl...

had a few boys names, Harrison, Joshua etc. but none we were as sure about as Olivia.

xx

Snuggle said:
Its a good Holly will be her middle name because she was conceived at Xmas :D

That is so sweet :)

Maybe I should call it Corona after we both got drunk on it on our birthdays (OH's is day after mine) and that's when the baby was conceived!!!

Oh I don't know, why is it so hard :roll:

madam bully said:
Maybe I should call it Corona after we both got drunk on it on our birthdays (OH's is day after mine) and that's when the baby was conceived!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

we chose harry ray for a boy, harry is a name i have always liked and ray is after my dad.

we chose Willow summer for a girl my husband chose willow which i didnt like at first but it grew on me and i chose summer as i thought it went nice with willow.

as you can tell by my user name we had a girl.

might not be the most politically correct advice but I would just go ahead and make up my own mind - then in the emotional vortex of the delivery suite announce that you have had a great idea - my husband kept vetoing the names i came up with(without making any alternative suggestions) so this was how i got it sorted - for the rocord - 2 boys Jarlath (irish - said as seen) Donall (irish) and Caitlin (in ireland we say it catch-lean) - hope this helps :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back