Going off food like major!

Naismum

Reaction score
Took advice and got some cheap tests of ebay today.
worked out on my menstrual calender that my period was due on the 28th of april!! So that makes me now ten days late.. :cry: Im so anxious im shaking and i feel like i am but i dont want to get my hopes up. One weird thing happened last night, i was really hungry so i did myself chicke supreme. Sat down and had threee forks full then had to spit it out. I felt sick i couldnt swallow the chicken and just now i did a bacon sarnie and threw most of it away. I cant eat it.
is it just my mind playing games with me or what?? When should i take a test when they arrive? Im going to feel so stupid if and when my period comes and ive been having all these weird symptoms! :pray: :cry: Oh and evertime i eat i get really bad stomach ache like diorehhea and i have to go to the loo for number two..anyone else been like this?
I have just squeezed my right nipple and white liquid came out!! now i am freaking out!! :eek:

These are all good signs, when the tests arrive I would do it straight away, if you are 10 days since AF was due im sure the test will give you a pretty accurate result. Good luck testing, let us know the outcome!

Yikes, if I squeeze my nipples right now, it just hurts like the dickens!!

If your period is ten days late then you should be able to test as soon as they come in.

Good luck!

My symptoms were exactly the same, wud be starving for something i really like then as soon as i tasted it i felt sick, and i had the nipple liquid too as soon as my period was late, Good luck with the test souns very promising, let us know, kaye.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back