Anyone having any weird food cravings??

violet-glow

Reaction score
Hiya,

My OH and i were having breakfast this morning, well i say this morning it was more like 12.00pm hehe when i finally got my bum out of bed. I decided to have my usual 'kellogs frosties' :D but seen as tho I dont like them with milk I decided to eat them with gherkins... Ive always liked gherkins even before getting pregnant so I didnt think this was weird.

My OH seems to think that its a 'pregnancy food craving' lol i guess it might be but I think its a bit early for that isnt it?

Has anyone else had any weird craving or gone off a type of food?

xxx

I have always had unusual tastes! I love eating salty crisps and chocolate at the same time, yummy! I also love marmite with egg mayo - don't knock it until you try it :wink:

My pregnancy cravings have been quite normal but child like! I love strawberry bubblegum and cola ice pops!

Today I really want onion rings with ketchup but have to wait until I get to my Mum's on Monday for that :(

im craving gravy with vinegar and pepper... jugs full. Although ive always had a strange diet... is it too early to have cravings?

Bran flakes with ICY cold milk and a banana sliced on top...I love the crunchiness of them!! Oh, and orange calipo lolly ices :lol:

Hi,

Well all I can tell you is when I was pg I didn't have any strange cravings, but I did have cravings for Snickers Mmmmmmmmm that was until I found out I shouldn't really be eating peanuts! :cry: I had that right from about 5-6 weeks?

Also, when my sister was pg last month, she had cravings for sausages in batter, which she got very early, she is pg again, and at 8 weeks started craving "flumps" marshmallows!

So I don't think it is too early at all, my mental logic is........I think the body craves for tihngs it is lacking, so if you dont eat sugary foods normally, you want the when pg, and if you are a sugar eater, you will probably crave foods that are more wholesome?! Thats my mental logic or excuse anyway :D

Although I am sure I could never do the frosties and gherkin, or the gravy with vinegar & pepper! PMSLLLLLLLL

Uh oh, famous last words...............When I am pg, I will probably have the weirdest yet, you wait LOL!

Enjoy your pregnancies girls

Tam x

DOH!!!!

Also, when my sister was pg last month, she had cravings for sausages in batter, which she got very early, she is pg again, and at 8 weeks started craving "flumps" marshmallows!

I meant, when she was pregnant last year, and obviously again now!

Sorry, a blonde moment LOL!

Tam x

I'm having an oposite problem... finding foods that don't make me want to run away!!

My friends 7 months and shes just told me shes eating an apple dipped in marmite ewww :shock:
that has to be top of the weird cravings list :?
That makes me feel ill....

xx

I am craving orange maid ice lollys and apple and custard danish but when I see them I feel sick.
When I had my son I craved custard donuts and pizza base with just cheese

i am craving doughnuts and flapjack at the moment but i suppose that isnt unusual:) lol

im the same littlelady! i can't get enough flapjack! :clap:

its really bad coz i have had 3 pieces today, but baby kicks alot when i am eating it so baby must like it too lol

I think im 'slightly' addicted to the ham off the deli counter in Morrisons...
their beingin to know what I want and I dont even have to ask anymore lol :oops:

I have gone really funny with my food I used to eat lots and lotsof veg and fruit and now all I want is really fatty food!!! I was really worried about this and told a few people and they said that your craving for it becuase your body needs it, I have'nt got much fat on me as it is so I am not too worried about it now.

If you want it, have it thats all ive been told !!
As long as it is'nt wall paper paste lol like my partners mum when she was pregnanat with him ewwww thats a weird one x

lol a girl at work craved sponges, she ate the spongy bit off the microphone on her telephone headset - now thats weird!!

i have had all sorts of different cravings with this pregnancy :lol:

Wobbles thinks im mad :lol:

marshmallows dipped in cream cheese :lol:
oven cooked chips soaked in vinegar then covered in gravy :lol:
uncooked strawberry pop tarts but they have to be the ones with icing on or i wont eat them :lol:

apart from that all the others have been pretty normal :lol:

Kim said:
lol a girl at work craved sponges, she ate the spongy bit off the microphone on her telephone headset - now thats weird!!

lol my friend was getting her house plasterd while she was pregnant I went over one day to see her, she was licking the walls lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back