Going Home Outfits

I've seen a little Dumbo baby sleep suit set in George which I like, but OH doesn't :(

I've seen a little Dumbo baby sleep suit set in George which I like, but OH doesn't :(

I was toying with this aswelll but havent got round to it yet im all about the outfits at the moment lol x

I've seen this and it's totally gorgeous! My oh hates it too though, he says it's to girly (white with an elephant on it girly?). Yesterday I bought the set and matching blanket :whistle: my oh wants to get a bham city sleepsuit (regardless of baby's gender) as the going home outfit! Cringe! :wall2:

I've seen this and it's totally gorgeous! My oh hates it too though, he says it's to girly (white with an elephant on it girly?). Yesterday I bought the set and matching blanket :whistle: my oh wants to get a bham city sleepsuit (regardless of baby's gender) as the going home outfit! Cringe! :wall2:

Thats exactly what mine said!! Bloody men!!! No fashion sense whatsoever!!!

I'ma get it!

lol, maybe not as a going home outfit lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back