Think I'm Going Crazy!

Doodles

Reaction score
ok so here goes....

I'm exhausted but cant sleep
The amount I've thrown up in my mouth is disgusting (please don't judge me :oooo:)
I'm stupidly dizzy unless I eat regularly
If I don't eat every 60-90mins I feel queesy
My mouth tastes like blood
My boobs are so heavy at times & getting way more attention :roll::shock:
My nipples are purple
(this is going to sound so stupid but...) my teeth feel as if their going to fall out
I'm so freaking emotional
I'm so randy at the moment I'd put Russell Brand to shame (not that we're doing much about it at the moment :shakehead::mad:)
I have CM even though I've already OV'd
A spicy chicken pasty tasted like the best food I'd ever had earlier :shock:
I've had a tugging/fluttery feeling in my abdomin
I've had slight discomfert in the left side of my abdomin but it lasted less than 5mins
I'm always too hot (I'm normally complaining I'm too cold, even abroad!)
Shortness Of Breath
Aversion To Bread Smells
Constipation
Increased Thirst
White Odourless Discharge

I THINK that's it lol

last witchy visit was 28th December, cycle is normaly 30days, I think OV is around 15days but I have a feeling it was a bit earlier this month. Going to try & hold out until Sunday 29th to test

Am I going insane? x

Last edited:
Wow - you sound like you have enough symptoms for the whole lot of us LOL!

What DPO do you reckon you are hun? I assume AF won't be due until 26th / 27th Jan?

xxxxxx

Last edited:
AF due around 27th hun, going by my usual 30 day cycle I should be around 7DPO but think it's more like about 10DPO as pretty sure it was early this cycle x

AF due around 27th hun, going by my usual 30 day cycle I should be around 7DPO but think it's more like about 10DPO as pretty sure it was early this cycle x

Exciting hun!

When do you plan to test?

xxxxxxxx

:lol: lynette

going to try & wait as long as possible, terrified the same things going to happen as last time, will probably do it a week sunday x

:lol: lynette

going to try & wait as long as possible, terrified the same things going to happen as last time, will probably do it a week sunday x

I've just noticed you've had 4 losses hun (sorry we have probably crossed paths before but I get so confused LOL)

Have you seen anyone about your losses?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
That all sounds promising! Fx for u :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thank you jayjay :)
sorry carnat could have sworn I'd replied :lol: got to phone miscarriage clininc next month to start tests x

can panic attack type feelings be a sign? Their completley random, pretty much constant & for no reason. Anyone else had this? x

found out last night that shortness of breath can be an early sign of pregnancy which means that I have yet another sign, oh & the smell of bread makes me gag. I really hope this is it & a sticky bean this time x x

Fx for you Hun symptoms sounds good!

Vicki xxx

thank you ladies, I'm scared now that I'm excited for nothing lol, even indulged in some baby outfit window shopping *blush*

thank you hun, how are you by the way? Not spoken to you in a while x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back