• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Goggle experts unite!

Simoneh00

Reaction score
This is my latest pregnancy craving. If anyone can help me find somewhere in the UK that sells them I will be forever in your debt! Promise xx

tapatalking!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338580499238.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338580499238.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 43
Can you not order them online?

I can't find anywhere that sells them. My friend is in marmaris and posted this pic xx

tapatalking!!!

Try germandeli.co.UK search for milchschnitte its the German version in UK its £1.90 for a pack of 5.
Not much my dh cant find on google

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Ok how much are you craving them? Enough to pay £6.95 delivery :-o

Omg I may be sorely tempted....Im really craving them lol. Thanks so much for finding them xx

tapatalking!!!

Oh god i hate to say this but my mil sent us a parcel from italy on monday and oh finished the last one yesterday!!! :/

The translation is milk slice but looks like they were discontinued in uk surprisingly we did find out they are made by ferrero which surprised me. Ferrero.com shows you all the kinder products yoh cant buy they even do an ice Lilly. Cant ur friend just send you some?

Also, try Aldi and Lidl to see if they do anything similar, they do continental chocolate, often seling or copying the major brands x

Oh god i hate to say this but my mil sent us a parcel from italy on monday and oh finished the last one yesterday!!! :/

Italy!!! You bloody genius!!! My bloody OH's entire family live in Italy! Ha ha Im away to run up a huge phone bill ringing Italy xx

tapatalking!!!

The translation is milk slice but looks like they were discontinued in uk surprisingly we did find out they are made by ferrero which surprised me. Ferrero.com shows you all the kinder products yoh cant buy they even do an ice Lilly. Cant ur friend just send you some?

She said she doesn't think they'd survive out in the heat in her suitcase very long xx

tapatalking!!!

My nana is German and every time we went for a visit id scoff loads of these! My fave German choccy is toffifee, ooh I'd kill for some now.....

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Toffifee? My local 99p shop sell it! Loads of shops round here do! X

Italy!!! You bloody genius!!! My bloody OH's entire family live in Italy! Ha ha Im away to run up a huge phone bill ringing Italy xx

tapatalking!!!

Hahahah let us know how u go on! Im going to visit oh's family in july so i will bring you some back if toure still craving them! Hahahah xxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back