God i feel sick, i cant stop itching grrrrr

lozzi

Reaction score
for a few days there has been a funny wiff in my kitchen i jokingly keep saying smells like something died... i looked everywere where something cud potentially be.. bleached everywere etc...

and nothing..

but tonight the smell was sooo gross so i thought i am gonna turn it all upside down till i find it...

i found it...

O..m...G

its gross

my DECORATIVE BIN which IS NOT supposed to be used, had been used.

Someone put a tin of cat food in it, i can only think it will have been my sister as she is the only one that leaves the bottom 1/4 of a tin in the tin and throws it.

It had maggots and everything

god i feel so sick. I have a phobia of maggots. I have just had to clean it all away as dad is away for the rest of the weekend..

i keep itching argghhh

god this is horribile

:(

ewwww how mingin :puke: Tell her it's definitely her turn to do some annoying errand/ fix a cuppa next time she sees you :D I nearly said she should cook for you, but you might not trust her cooking :lol:

aww bless you, i have things in the kitchen that shouldnt be used as well, its weird how many ppl do isnt it..

Hope you wasnt to sick cleaning it out :hug: :hug: :hug:

libs said:
What's a decorative bin? :rotfl:

do u not have things for show as opposed for purpose?

it did start off as a bin, but its too small, but it suited the kitchen, so it was left for to be looked and bt not used...

sounds mad i kno... welcome to my world *twitches*

:rotfl:

Nope I don't ..sorry..and if I did they would probably last 2 mins with a 13yr old and a 54 yr old who you would think is 13 :D

lozzijane said:
for a few days there has been a funny wiff in my kitchen i jokingly keep saying smells like something died... i looked everywere where something cud potentially be.. bleached everywere etc...

and nothing..

but tonight the smell was sooo gross so i thought i am gonna turn it all upside down till i find it...

i found it...

O..m...G

its gross

Someone put a tin of cat food in it, i can only think it will have been my sister as she is the only one that leaves the bottom 1/4 of a tin in the tin and throws it.

god i feel so sick. I have a phobia of maggots. I have just had to clean it all away as dad is away for the rest of the weekend..

i keep itching argghhh

god this is horribile

oh bless you lozzi :rotfl:
it remind me of the time i cooked a chicken when my mum and dad went away on holiday. I forgot about the carcas in the oven and i could smell a smell too and checked everywhere and then got to the oven :puke: . It was riddled with maggots too. Infact im sure it have been moved :puke:
i was mortified. It must have been there a week and it was a really hot summer :puke: :puke: :puke:

budge said:
lozzijane said:

and nothing..

i found it...

O..m...G

its gross

i keep itching argghhh

god this is horribile

it remind me of the time i cooked a chicken when my mum and dad went away on holiday. I forgot about the carcas in the oven and i could smell a smell too and checked everywhere and then got to the oven :puke: . It was riddled with maggots too. Infact im sure it have been moved :puke:
i was mortified. It must have been there a week and it was a really hot summer :puke: :puke: :puke:

eww in the oven :puke:
ive just put my carcus from last night in the slow cooker like my dad always says

"Its amazing how many meals you can get from a chicken" :roll:

lol a decorative bin, thats quite funny lol (we have decorative biscuit barrels but :shhh: )

I have something grosser, when I was sharing a house with friends, there was this really odd smell in the living room and it got worse day by day but I couldnt find it anywhere, then I looked down the back of the chairs (as opposed to just under the seat which I swear I did about a hundred times lol) and there was a rotting used sanitary towel :puke: :puke: :puke:

:puke:
Thanks GGG - that picture will stay with me all day.

When Josh was a toddler I couldn't find why my sitting room smelt so horrible...till I found him emptying his bottle of soya milk down the back of the sofa when I wasn't looking. :D Had to buy a new carpet.

budge said:

:puke: :puke:
:puke:
Thats horrible, I think I would of been sick on the spot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14