Go away broodiness!!!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I dont know if its because I work with babies all day or because af is overdue again but I've been really broody today.
I was expecting af 4 days ago so I'm obviously full of hormones so maybe that is why but I don't want to be broody at all!!!
I didnt feel like this at all for the past few weeks, its got to be a hormonal thing.
Im doing so well at the gym, I've been doing a class every night Mon-Fri for the past 3 weeks and I'm actually starting to think that I look good.
OH has just got a new job and I've been promoted so we are happy all round at the moment. Maybe I should start anotyher hobby to occupy my mind, any ideas girls? x

Awww I miss it too :(
The sticks never gave the result that I wanted though - I had to end our relationship ;) x

I know the feeling hun. I think new hobbies should include more girlie nights out more trips to the gym. and plenty retail therapy. xxx

Very good advice indeed Amy :thumbup:

You 2 best not be leaving me, your my loitering buddies :lol:

xxxx

Im like the script song only im the girl who cant be moved lol
plus i just bought the hottest dress today and a bump would totally ruin the look! xxx

Good stuff :) Just think of all that hard work we put in & are rewarded with how sexy & great we are looking right now ;)

xxxx

Definitely!! I can honestly say that this is the best I have looked in ages! I don't want to ruin my 6 pack with a bump ;) xx

kez and coz self luvin is no luvin lol
were like an add for maccy Ds "im luvin it" hahaha xxxxxxx

Most defo Cos......the OH is well jealous of my abs & esp now I'm looking tanned, well tanned for me :)

I'm loving the new me, my outlook on life, my confidence has come back, nowhere near the stress head I used to be, just so much a better person

Life is absolutely fantabulous right now & what's even better....I have my 2 loiters to share it with :love:

xxxxx

YAY!!!! Loitering is much more fun!!! I've saved a bloody fortune not buying opks and hpts. I don't have to worry about the date or have 'that' convo with oh trying to talk him into bd'ing, phew, happy days :) x

Hehehe :) I know what you mean hun, we were only TTC for a few months but caused so much stress so very glad that isn't there anymore

It gave me the push to sort things out financial & in myself so I've defo no rush for babies, unless the baby fairy comes & waves some special dust over me am more then happy to keep my life as it is

xxx

I've done quite a bit of financial sorting and planning myself, it's funny because I had no intention to reorganise my life before ttc :)
I'm getting a new car this week and hoping to get a small extension on my house (boring adult thing to do ;)) x

Not boring at all hun, think it's fab you've been able to have a reshuffle of things

Since my wake up call I'm nearly finished paying my £12k debt off, next year we get our wedding in turkey, joint wedding/birthday celebration when we come back, get to pay Stus step dad off the money he borrowed for the flat deposit, make the flat super gorgeous & save towards a deposit on a house & hopefully keep the flat & rent out & still be able to have money for ourselves & save to

None of this could of happened if we had a baby so worked out for the best

The best bit is that I can pay for all my tattoos I want & in Feb/Mar we are gonna go on a massive shopping day :yay:

xxxx

wot car you getting ??? nosey cow aint i lol
i am loving this loitering lark to.
I have also started saving this time next year i will have....cant remember exactly but its something like 8000 oh im off for another tattoo next week kez. lol x

That's fab on the saving Amy & am sooooooo jealous about your new tattoo, what you gonna get hun?
xxxx

I've got my Audi TT up for sale and I want to get a pink smart car instead ;)
I only work 3 miles away from home so paying £1600 a year to insure the Audi seems criminal :0 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back