Glucost test again!

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
OMG I cant believe they're making me do this test AGAIN. I had it at 12 weeks, and being made to fast all night whilst having really bad morning sickness made me so ill, I nearly lost my mind and freaked out that day. Now midwife says i've to do another one in a couple of weeks as gestational diabetes can creep up in late pregnancy. That means i gotta get up at 6 am to get to the hospital for 8 am as they always do them at that time. Noooo I feel fine lol............. why don't they just leave me alone! agghhhh :evil:

Sorry I just needed to vent! :(

i've not had one yet, i feel for you :hug: :hug:

i had it 3 times hun and all showed negative and hannah was still born with to much sugar the doctor that delivered said they r useless

I feel for you Carla, having to get up at that time and go through it again! :hug:

Iv never had one, do feel for you though having to get up at that time.

I had one last week at 12 weeks, I have to have one at 23 too becasue I have a higher BMI. It was naff too, they kept me waiting around for an hour before the test, then I had to wait for two and half hours before they did another blood test. I was at the hosital from 9am to 1pm. Bored silly and felt really sick and thirsty.
Hope yours goes ok this time, hopefully it will be better with no ms to put up with :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back