Giving up

Lozzaste

Reaction score
News: we have decided to give up trying. I can't cope with another loss.
I hate my job and that causes me so much stress so I'm going to sort that out.
We are also looking into adoption. We are amazing parents with a lot to give but I can't take another loss.
I'll keep an eye on you all - best of luck to all of you xx

Hi Hun, I don't look in this section very often but I just wanted to wish you good luck. You sound so positive and determined and you will be a fantastic parent to an adopted child xxx

Good luck Hun, I know that must be a tough decision. I wish you every happiness. Xxxx

Thank you (above I wrote "thank" I meant thank you! One had wine last night! Haha)
It is a big decision and it's also one we may change at some stage but for now, we can't face it all again. I so want another baby but the process is too tough mentally. If I change jobs then I don't get maternity pay, which makes it financially impossible. In a weird way, I feel so relaxed now the pressure is off xx

I bet you do! Good luck Hun and I'm sure you'll be back here soon x

You need to do what is best for you and your OH!

Also there is no gift more wonderful than opening your heart and home to a child that has had a tough start in life.

Adoption is amazingly selfless thing to do and I am sure if you decide this is the route you wish to go down you will find your happy ending.

Best of luck

xxxxx

Understandable decision hun - wish you lots of luck for the future :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back