Give this a go...bringing on contractions/BH's!

KJL

Reaction score
OK so i'm bored and desperate and am fed up of vigorous walks and charging up and down the stairs to bring on labour...so I have invented my own way of bringing it on. I had hip ache so I have sat squatted over three pillows with my knees bent to take some pressure off my back. I started wiggling my hips an it's bought on some crazy strong BH's! I've been continually wiggling my hips and they are coming quite thick and fast. I wondered if it works for anyone else :? :think:

eh, can we have a pic cos i cant figure out what you mean!!! :lol:

I couldn't squat now even if my life depended on it! :lol:

Good luck though, hope it works :wink:

Kimbo said:

ha ha ok basically I put two pillows on top of each other and then squated on them (i'm sitting on my bed but u could probably do it on the floor too) Ok sorry to be crude but like being top during sex :oops: and then bounce up and down and wiggle your hips side to side...ok does that make anymore sense? :think:

KJL said:
Kimbo said:

ha ha ok basically I put two pillows on top of each other and then squated on them (i'm sitting on my bed but u could probably do it on the floor too) Ok sorry to be crude but like being top during sex :oops: and then bounce up and down and wiggle your hips side to side...ok does that make anymore sense? :think:

yes enough sense to imagine u humping some pillows haha
how does it give u BHs? :think: :think:

Kimbo said:
yes enough sense to imagine u humping some pillows haha
how does it give u BHs? :think: :think:

ha ha :rotfl: I should probably try the real thing but I can't really be arsed :rotfl: Not sure but it seems to be working for me :think: Gonna keep on humping :rotfl:

Natural mamma said:
Right i'm off upstairs to try it....whilst twiddling my nipples :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh my gosh that image has made me laugh so much ha ha! I'm gonna try combining the nipple twidling too...my hubby is going to think I'm mental if he comes upstairs right now! :rotfl:

oi humpers - how are the contractions??

Kimbo said:
oi humpers - how are the contractions??

:rotfl: :rotfl: Ok stopped with the humping as my knees were hurting but still having the BH's...I'm gonna go back to it in a while :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
this thread has had me in stitches...the mental images in my head.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

u lot made me laugh so hard, i just lost my bladder control :oops: :oops:

deffinatly going to try that in couple of weeks!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111