Give me your ideas

krystal&jack

Reaction score
Ok so I really want to get the christmas shopping out the way early this year... what about online shopping.. anyone found any good sites? I'm buying for a big family so anything and everything on my list.

also what did you get you LO... Jack will be 4 months so i'm not sure what to buy for him?

braydon was 3 months at his first xmas
and to be honest i didnt buy him much, they dont know at that age i just got him a few toys like buts for his buggy etc, then i put money into his account

Try ebay :cheer:

I get lots of original new things on ebay that people wonder where I found them... like aerial photographs of football grounds and handmade clocks.

Lastminute.com have some gifts... amazon for books...

I usually start at the beginning of November, when there are still a lot of 'last years gifts' reduced in the shops (esp Superdrug) and beat the crowds... so I'm sitting there laughing at the people going out on Christmas Eve when I'm in with a glass of wine making mince pies :cheer: lol

m

Last year my Aunt & Uncle and older cousins (and their other halves) got an ethical gift from us! It was quite good because they were cheap and didn't have the value of the gift on them. They're the sort of people who have enough money to buy what they want and so anything I bought them would not be used.
This kind of thing...
http://gifts4life.org/section.php?xSec= ... e12752045e

Becksss said:
ASDDDA && EBAY

my favs :D
also www.snapfish.co.uk do awesome personalised calandars

Have you seen Vistaprint? You can get free things printed like notepads and we got some thank you postcards made up/business cards with our new address / magnetic business cards / rubber stamps etc. All you pay for is the postage unless you want to use your own photos rather than their generic ones.

i just shop at the normal stores i'd go to, (boots, topshop etc) but online. i do all my shopping online pretty much, i cant stand crowds, queues, parking, hassle! i do love going 2 town at xmas and wandering around going for cups of tea and stuff but actually tryna get somet done is a nitemare!
i dont kno what 2 get millie, she'll be 6 1/2 months old. i was wondering this too... :think:

trixipaws said:
i just shop at the normal stores i'd go to, (boots, topshop etc) but online. i do all my shopping online pretty much, i cant stand crowds, queues, parking, hassle! i do love going 2 town at xmas and wandering around going for cups of tea and stuff but actually tryna get somet done is a nitemare!
i dont kno what 2 get millie, she'll be 6 1/2 months old. i was wondering this too... :think:

it's so hard isn't it with LO, cos i don't wanna waste loadsa money on tings he's not gonna be bothered about but i still want it to be special cos it's his first xmas, guess more for me than him since he won't have a clue lol

krystal&jack said:
trixipaws said:

it's so hard isn't it with LO, cos i don't wanna waste loadsa money on tings he's not gonna be bothered about but i still want it to be special cos it's his first xmas, guess more for me than him since he won't have a clue lol

It'll be very exciting having a baby this Christmas though, wont it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back