Girls on the 2ww

Waiting4amiracle

Reaction score
Girls on the 2WW

The nail biting 2ww thread a new year a new start i will be posting on here soon back in the
nail biting 2ww but weird as it sounds i am excited really hoping i get my bfp very soon
Hoping we all do come on mr storky send us all our 2009 Babies

I'm on 2ww but it's more like 10 day wait now. I have NO idea when I ovulated (had to guess by CM) and am very impateint for my thermometer to turn up so I can start charting properly.

COME ON YOU BFPS!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:wave: I'M ON THE 2WW , HAVE 10 DAYS LEFT TO WAIT !

I HAVN'T FELT RIGHT SINCE OVULATION , TUMMY ACHE AND FEELING LIGHT HEADED NOW AND AGAIN,I AM AS I WRITE THIS !! .

THE 2 WEEKS AFTER OV GOES SO SLOW, GRRRRR :x

im on the 2WW... Im on the 8th day now and of course have tested negative (i know, i know its far too early to test!!! :rotfl: ) Good luck hun :hug:

I'm on day 12 of the 2ww and it's doing my head in! I've tried a couple of tests, but unsurprisingly they've been BFNs. I've been trying not to symptom spot as last month I had loads of symptoms and then AF appeared - it's all so annoying!!

Good luck everyone :D

hi, count me in although officially im also 10 days late...no af but all bfn's :evil:

fingers and toes crossed.... :D

7 days for me! good luck everyone xxx

2 days for me (I think) but waiting until the 10th cause I'm not entirely sure when I'm due!

Good luck everyone :cheer: :cheer:
loulou3 .. Sounds good feeling light headed is one of the early pregnancy symptom
:cheer: Hope your bfp hun :pray:

xxsammyxx Way to early to test yet hun fingers crossed for you :hug:
have you heard any news yet ??

Girls testing early will only drive you bonkers No Testing early :lol:
am just the same when on the 2ww i get the pg test early syndrome
it drives you nuts Good luck everyone on the 2ww come on mr storky
bring us our 2009 babies :pray: :pray:
:hug: . Karen xxxx

I'm on 10dpo. My temp has dropped below the coverline today, which it has never done before. I've been sooo irritable for the past 3 days, but don't have the usual sore boobs yet. I've had cramps on and off for a few odd days since ovulation.

Good luck everyone! :pray:

well still no symptoms.. I don't think!

I felt a bit sick and dizzy and indigestiony but I think that's cause I worked so every lesson and switched schools over my lunch.
not sure If i have af cramps or if it's eating too fast when i got home after not eating today...

also my boobs wouldn't stay in my bra - but I think that' just cause it's old and rubbish...

dammit! I wish I new when my proper 22w is!

Well I have had chronic constipation, cramps (probably due to constipation), backache (only mild), nausea (only mild but enough to make me notice) and the odd dizzy spell. Usually if I stand up too fast but it's affecting me more than normal.

Then last night watching a completely un-weepy film I just had this awful urge to blub. I couldn't stop crying throughout the WHOLE film. OH's dace was like :shock: :lol:

Fingers crossed but I think my mind is playing tricks on me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back